Chapter 20

CAMILA'S POV

I'm really nervous. Lauren asked if she could meet Ashton. I don't want her to get jealous or something. Not to mention, Ashton used to have a crush on me. If she found out... I don't want to know what she'd do.

"Hey Camz? You ready?" she asked me. I nodded. "Let's get this over with?" She looked at me. "Why don't you want me meet him?" she questioned. "I never said that." I replied. "You're acting like it." I shook my head and went out to the car.

She was right. I don't want her to meet him. I don't want her to know he used to like me. He asked me out when they moved back in town, but I turned him down, obviously. At the time I was dating Fred and I'm not the type of person to cheat.

----------------------------------------------

We pulled up to his driveway. She got out of the car and I followed. "Lo, before you ring the doorbell, I need to tell you something." She cocked her head. "What is it?" Now or never. "Ashton.. uh.. he sort of used to kinda have a crush on me." I nervously stated. She blinked a couple of times, her face blank.

"Is that why you didn't want me to meet him?" she asked. I nodded. "I didn't want you getting jealous. I don't know if he still likes me or not." I finished. "Well, let's find out." Lauren rang the doorbell. The door flung open and I saw....

A/N

Oh my God I am so so so so so so sorry. I haven't updated in forever it feels like. Sorry for the short chapter as well. I had writer's block and lost inspiration for the story. Don't worry though... I'm back and ready to go.

QOTD

Who's on the other side of the door?

Does Ashton still like Camila?

What do you guys think?

BTW comments are appreciated but not necessary. Thank you. Love you all