Chapter 10

FRED'S POV

Camila and Lauren came back to the lunch table holding hands. I looked at Camila and she looked away blushing. 'She must've talked to Lauren.' I thought to myself. They sat down. "So Fred, is there something you want to tell us?" Camila asked me.

I nodded and cleared my throat. "Yeah, there is actually. Girls, guys, Jack and I are dating." Jay missed me and I smiled. "Umm, guys? You do know we're still here, right?" Normani asked. "Shut up! You guys are so cute!" Dinah yelled. "I'm totally the captain of the Jared ship!" Lauren shouted. "What?" I asked. "Ja- from Jack and -red from Fred equals Jared." I nodded. "Well then Jay and I are the co-captains of the Camren ship." I declared. "No! I'm the Camren Captain!" Dinah shouted.

"Guys! Are you really arguing over this?!?!" Camila questioned. "Yes." we all answered. She shook her head. "We are one odd bunch." We all nodded. "Hell yeah we are!" Camila sighed. "LoLo, language!" She pouted. "Sorry, Camz." I laughed. "Yo, 'LoLo' you are sooo fucking whipped."

"Kota! No swearing!" I sighed. "Sorry Jay." Lauren scoffed. "Oh yeah. I'm the whipped one, 'Kota.' Jack scowled. "Hey! Only I can call him that!" Lauren shrugged. "Fine. And only I can call Camila 'Camz.' she declared. The bell rang. "Finally! I can't believe we argued over that sh-" Jack glared at me. "Crap, sorry Jay, all of lunch." I said. Dylan fake coughed. "*cough* whipped *cough*." I smacked him. "Oww! Damn I should start working out. You hurt me." I shrugged. "Get over it."

Jack sighed, "Yea, I need to work out too. Fred scares me with his strength and I want his biceps and his six-pack." Trevor looked at him oddly. "What is it with you and checking out Fred?" He shrugged. "What? He's good looking."

I laughed. "Was I really that oblivious to you staring at me?" He nodded. "I never payed much attention to my obviousness until a couple of months ago." I blushed. "I couldn't keep my eyes off of you all through Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior year." I admitted. He looked surprised.

"Really? I guess I am irresistible." I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky you're cute." I told him. "I'm adorable." he corrected me. "Yes you are." I agreed. "Yo, Love Birds, we got to get back to class. We're going to be late." Ryan said. "Really, Ryan, really?" Dylan said. "Whatever. Let's just go." Trevor said and we went back to class.