Chapter 18

FRED'S POV

I ran to Jack's house and knocked on his door. "Hey Kota. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Niall's getting ready for the concert?" he asked. "He was kissing a random girl when I walked into his room." I choked out.

"Oh Kota..." he started. I threw my arms around him and cried. "Why can't I just be happy for once?!?!" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm so so so so sorry this happened." I looked at him and started to lean in. He did too.

Our lips met and moved together perfectly. After a minute I realized what I was doing. "Oh my God. I am so sorry." I said and ran off. "Kota wait! Come back!" I heard him calling, but I didn't turn back.

LAUREN'S POV

What Austin said earlier kinda freaked me out, but I'm not too worried. The kid can barely take a hit from me so we should be good.

Camila's been acting weird lately. She sneaks off and thinks I don't notice. She'll be on the phone and I'll come in and she'll hang up and won't tell me who she's talking to. It's starting to concern me.

"Hey LoLo. I'm heading out." she said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Where to?" I asked. "Nowhere." She replied. "C'mon Camz. Tell me. Pleeeeease." I said. "Not now. I have to go. I love you."

I sighed. "I love you too." She walked out the door without kissing me goodbye. I stood up. 'Fuck this. I'm following her.' I thought to myself and walked out to my car.

I followed her for about 30 minutes until she reached her destination. I stopped my car and waited for her to get out. When she did, I saw she was holding flowers.

I was confused until I saw her walk up to the house right there. I continued to grow curious when the door was answered by an elderly lady who pulled her into what looked like a tight embrace. She followed the lady inside and I put the car in gear and headed back home to wait for her.

She arrived home and walked inside. "Hey Babe. Want to tell me where you were?" I asked her. "I already told you: I'll tell you later." I frowned. "Why won't you?" She sighed. "Because I just don't want to yet!" And she ran out the door to her car.

I ran out the door to try and stop her from leaving, but it was too late. She had already pulled out of my driveway and was driving off to who-knows-where.

'Shit. Great job Lauren. You pushed away the person you care about the most.' I walked back inside and called Camila, but she didn't pick up. I began to call the other girls and the guys, but no one had seen her. 'Where could she be?' I thought.

I tried calling her one more time and this time she answered. "What Lauren?" I flinched. She used my full name. "Where are you?" She sighed. "Don't worry I'm fine." "Please come back. I'm sorry I tried to make you tell me. I should've waited until you were ready." I apologized. "LoLo, calm down. I'll be back by tomorrow morning. I love you." I sighed. "I love you too." and she hung up.

I walked upstairs to my room and collapsed onto my bed. I tossed and turned a few hours before falling into a restless sleep.

A/N
Uh-oh, Camren drama!
QOTD:
Who was Camila visiting?
Why won't she tell Lauren?
Will she forgive Lauren?
What do you guys think?