Chapter 19

LAUREN'S POV

When I woke up, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. I turned around and saw Camila laying there fast asleep. I smiled and watched her for a minute before getting up.

I showered and got dressed. I wasn't doing anything today so I just threw on some sweatpants and a sweater. By the time I was dressed, Camila had woken up. "Morning." she mumbled. "Morning, Princess." I responded.

She got out of bed. "LoLo can I borrow some clothes?" I nodded. "Sure. I'll be downstairs making breakfast." I walked downstairs and turned on the stove and started to make pancakes. I had a big pile done by the time Camila came stumbling down the stairs.

"Hey LoLo? Can we talk about last night?" she asked after finishing her food. "Sure Camz. What's up?" She sighed. "I'm sorry I was so defensive and haven't been honest with you." she started. "I've been visiting an old friend of mine and I didn't want you to get jealous." she continued. "Camz if you had just told me I wouldn't have gotten jealous. Now, who's your old friend?"

"Aston Irwin." she replied waiting for my reaction. 'Aston Irwin. Aston Irwin. Where have I heard that name before?' I thought. Then, I remembered. "Aston Irwin? As in '5 Seconds of Summer' Aston Irwin?" I asked. "I didn't know you knew him." She nodded. "We were best friends until he moved back to Australia when we were eight."

"So why have you been visiting him?" I asked her, genuinely confused. "His brother is sick and I was trying to be a supportive friend." I nodded. "Ok. Camz, that's fine. Why didn't you just tell me at the start?" She looked down. "I don't know. I guess I was just scared." I look at her. "Of what?" She responded, "You thinking I was cheating on you." I shook my head. "Babe, you know I'd never do that."

She nodded. "I know. I wasn't thinking." I reply, "It's ok. That's in the past now." We go into the living room and sit down on the couch. "So, how do you think Fred and Niall's date went?" I asked her. "With any luck, horrible." she responded. We laid around for a couple hours before my phone rang. "Hello?"

JACK'S POV

As soon as I woke up I called Lauren. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey Lauren, can I come over? We have some things to discuss." I told her. "Yea, sure. When?" I looked at the clock. "I'm heading over now. I'll be there in 10." I hung up and got dressed in jeans, a plain black shirt, and white converse.

I went to my car and drove to Lauren's. When I got there I rang the doorbell and seconds later the door was thrown open by Camila. "Hey Mila." I said. "Hey Jack. Come on in. LoLo, Jack's here!" she shouted. "Geez Camz. I'm coming. I'm coming. Have patience." she said and walked over. "So, what's up?"

I sat down in one of the chairs. "So last night Fred and Niall had their date right?" They nodded. "So he left my house to go pick him up and about an hour later he came back crying. I asked what was wrong and he told me when he got there he went up to Niall's room. When he got to his room and opened the door Niall was kissing a girl." They gasped.

"Oh, no! What happened?" Camila asked. "I guess he ran out of there. Anyways, we were talking and he asked me 'Why do these things always happen to me? Why can't I just be happy?!?!' I tried to comfort him and next thing I knew we were kissing." Lauren giggled. "So is Jared back on?"

I shook my head. "After a minute he pushed off me, apologizes for kissing me, and ran off. I tried going after him, but he completely out ran me. Damn cross country runners." Lauren and Camila looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Well, at least we know he still likes you. I mean he wouldn't just kiss you for no reason. He probably thinks you don't like him anymore. Don't worry, he'll come around." Camila reassured me. I nodded and stood up.

"Well, we've got two weeks until Graduation. I think I've got the perfect idea for how to get him back." I said. "Ok, what is it?" Lauren asked. "Well, it's not happening until our summer tour, but I'm planning on asking him to mine again at one of our shows. I'm still not sure how, but I want it to be special. In the meantime, I need you guys to make sure he still likes me because if he doesn't.. Then I don't know what I'm going to do." I looked down.

FRED'S POV

"I don't know, Lou. I still love him, but I don't know if I could take him back." I said. "Look if you really love him, you'll take him back. I screwed up with El a few months ago, but she took me back in a heartbeat because she loves me and I love her." He told me.

"Alright. I'll ask him after Graduation because I have to focus on Finals and shit." He laughed. "Me too. I gotta go. I'll see you later Koala." I responded, "Catch you later BooBear." and hung up.

I sat down and thought for a while before deciding what to do. 'I'm getting back with Jay. Nothing's gonna stop me.' I thought. I pulled my phone out and called someone who I knew would help. The phone rang a few times before they picked. "Hello?" they answered. "Hey, it's me. I need your help."

A/N
What's up guys? How are you? One more thing..... HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
QOTD
How is Jack planning on getting Fred back?
Who did Fred call?
What do you guys think?

BTW
Votes and comments are not required for me to update, but they would be very much appreciated. Thank you and Happy Easter my darlings.