Chapter 25

LAUREN'S POV

I'm buried in papers. Camz and I have been looking for an apartment to live in off campus of Harvard and there are so many options. I have the TV on for background noise and I noticed the boys in their interview.

I chuckled when Ryan lit up the room with his smile while talking about Ally. "Hey, girls, the guys are on TV!" I called.

Ally and Camila were the first to arrive followed by the other two. "You just missed it. Ryan confirmed you two are dating." I told Ally and she smiled. "And what about you two?" The interviewer asked Jack and Fred.

"We're dating." Fred answered, grabbing Jack's hand. "What!?!?" We all said. "So I guess Jack already asked him again." Camila said.

"Haven't you guys been on Twitter since yesterday?" Ally asked. "No." We shook our heads. "He sang Fred a song and asked him to be his again. It was so sweet and romantic. I nearly cried." Dinah and Normani exchanged glances before running to grab the laptop.

"Go to YouTube and look up 'Jared'. You'll probably find it." Dinah suggested to Normani. "Alright. Alright. Oh, here it is. 'Jack sings 'Enchanted' to Fred a.k.a. his boyfriend'." I frowned. "I've never heard that song before or heard of it."

"I think he wrote it himself. This was the plan he was talking about." Camila said. "Play it. I want to watch it." She said and they clicked play.

"OMG. That was the sweetest thing ever!!!" Dinah said. "I know right." Ally agreed. "Well at least they're finally back together, but we should call them. They didn't tell us first." I pouted. "C'mon Laur grow up." I shook my head. "No."

Camila pulled the phone out and called Ryan knowing he'd pick up for sure. "Hello?" We heard since it was on speaker. "Hey Ry? Can you put 'Jared' on the phone please?" Ally asked. "Sure just a sec."

"Guys! C'mon can't you keep your hands to yourselves for 5 minutes." He complained and we giggled. "The girls are on the phone." He said. "Hello?" A slight British accent rang out. A horrible one. "Jay! What have I said about mocking me?" We hear in the background. "Sorry Kota. Sup guys?"

"Hey so we just wanted to know what's new with you guys? Any new relationships? Any news about anything?" Mani asked. "Now that you mention it, yea we have some news." Fred said. This is it, he's going to tell us.

"We're getting signed!" They said together. "What?!?! OMG that's great guys! Who to?" I asked. "A joint record deal with Syco and Epic Records." Jack replied.

"Cool. Anything else?" Camila asked. "Ryan confirmed that he's dating Ally." Fred said. "Anything about you guys? New relationships? New anything?" Dinah questioned.

"Oh, yea. How could we forget? We're adding more dates to our tour and playing some European dates." I frowned. 'Why won't they tell us?' "Ok, guys, cut the crap. What's with you two?" I asked. "What're you talking about?" Jack sounded confused. "Are you two back together or naw?" Dinah questioned.

"Yes, we are. I thought you guys knew that. Haven't you been on Twitter or Instagram or YouTube or any social media since last night?" Fred asked. "Obviously not." I answered.

"We both tweeted about it. Jay sang a song at our concert in front of every fan who had a phone or recorder out. There're pictures everywhere." Fred continued. "That's why we didn't tell you." He finished. We talked for a bit longer before saying bye.

"Well Camz and I have to get back to Apartment Hunting." I said frowning. "Have fun. See you later!" Ally called leaving with the other two. "Oh, how about this one?" I asked pointing to a penthouse that wasn't unreasonably priced. "Sure. We can check it out later in the summer." She agreed.

"What about the wedding planning?" She asked me and I sighed. "Alright. What are we doing now?" She looked around. "Where are we having it?"

"I was thinking of having a beach wedding. Maybe the guys can swing something and we can married over in Europe." I said and she smiled brightly. "That's be great. Now, guest lists?"

"Well, let's go down the list. Dinah, Ally, Normani, Dylan, Ryan, Trevor, Jack, Fred, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall(even though he hurt Fred), Ariana, Marielle, Sandra, Lucy, Vero, Alexa, Troy, Siope, and Arin. That enough? Or do we want more?" I asked.

"That's good. I want a nice sized wedding. Not too big and not too small." She agreed. "Now, Maid of Honor and Best Man." We continued. "Marielle will be Maid of Honor." Camila decided. "The girls bridesmaids along with Taylor if you want." She said and I nodded. "I'm sure she'd love to. Best Man will be Chris. The boys can be next to him." I said. "Sounds good."

"Anything else or are we good for now?" I asked. "We're good. Let's eat dinner." She said. "Pizza?" I asked. "Pizza!!!!" She ran off. Oh, boy. "Camz wait up!" I followed her.

A/N
Hi guys!
What do you guys think?
Should it be a beach wedding or a European wedding?
Should something happen to them?
Thanks for reading the story. 4k, I can't believe it!
Thanks again.
Bye!!