Chapter 22

FRED'S POV

***TWO WEEKS LATER***

".....Ladies and Gentleman, you 2013-2014 graduating senior class." The crowd applauded and gave a standing ovation. We moved our tassels, stood up, and walked out the doors. We stood outside. "1...2...3!" We shouted and threw our caps in the air.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "We did it!" I hugged back. "Yea we did, BooBear!"

Four other pairs of arms came around us. "Group Hug!" Ryan shouted. We jumped around in a circle. "Three more weeks boys. Three more weeks and we're touring the US for the summer!" I said.

I saw Camila and the other girls hugging and crying. Her and Lauren are going to Harvard together, but the other girls are going their separate ways.

We walked over to them. "Group Hug!!!" We said and all 10 of us hugged. "Congrats guys! Have fun on your Summer Tour." Dinah said. Ally pulled Ryan aside, but I could still hear them.

"Promise you'll come back for me?" She asked timidly. "Of course I will. I love you." He responded. "I love you too." and they kissed. "Hey! No PDA!" Jack complained.

CAMILA'S POV

I can't believe it. It's done. We're finally done with high school. Two months then Lauren and I are off to Harvard. I'm excited, but I'll miss the girls and the guys. "When we play our show here in Miami we can get you tickets and backstage passes." Dylan's talking drug me out of my thoughts.

"So what places are you playing? Like, concert halls, arenas, stadiums, etc. " I asked. "We're playing arenas. We aren't big enough yet to play stadiums. Maybe next tour." Ryan replied. "Well, have fun, kick butt, and don't forget us when you're all big and famous." Lauren said. "We'd never forget you." Trevor stated.

----------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

***TWO WEEKS LATER***

The boys have left for their "Confetti Falling Tour" for the summer and they're beyond excited. They promised to call and text a lot mainly because Ryan and Ally are together, but it's nice to know they still like us.

I woke up this morning and rolled out of bed. 'Today's the day.' I thought to myself. 'I'm asking Camila to marry me today.' I know we're leaving for college soon and we'll be really, really busy, but we're going to college together and rooming together so...

I texted Camila to meet me at the beach in two hours and got ready. I wanted to look nice, so I put on black leather short-shorts, and red plaid shirt, and my white vans. "Mom, I'm going out! I'll be back before dinner!" I called out. "Ok, be safe!" She responded.

I walked out the door to my car and got in. I drove to the flower shop, got some roses, and left. Next, I went the grocery store and bought everything we needed for a picnic along with some candles and a blanket. Last stop, the beach.

I finally finished setting up and I saw Camila walking over. She looked beautiful in her short black dress and heels. "Hey Beautiful." I said and she blushed. "Hey gorgeous. So, why'd you want to come to the beach?" She asked. "For a picnic m'lady." I replied. She rolled her eyes playfully.

After we ate, Camila stood up. "C'mon LoLo, let's swim!" She said excitedly. "Just a sec." I said and snuck the ring out of the basket. "Camila." I started. "Yes, Lo?"

I took a deep breath. "Camz, Camila, Baby, Sweetie, I want our love to be shown to the world. I want everyone to know. I want it on my record. I want to be next to you night and day. I want to wake up next to you, fall asleep next to you, and tell the world that you're mine. I am Truly... Madly... Crazy... Deeply... Entirely... in love with you. Will you take is journey with me? Will you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, marry me?" I asked on one knee.

She stood for a moment in shock. "LoLo....." I waited for the answer. "Of course I'll marry you! Like you even had to ask!" She exclaimed. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.

There were whistles and shouts filling the air along with cheers. I pulled away from her. "I love you Camz." I said. "I love you too LoLo."

The girls came running up to us with a laptop that had the guys on Skype. "She said 'Yes'." I told them and they cheered again. "Camren wedding! Camren wedding!" Jack and Fred chanted.

"Yea, yea, yea. Just have some patience guys." Camila responded and intertwined our fingers. "We getting married." She said in kinda a dazed voice. I nodded. "We getting married." And I kissed her once more.