Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)

Start from the beginning

"No problem" James said with a smirk, Amy slapped him in the arm and he winced and rubbed his arm. Mum and Dad soon said their goodbyes and not long after Kimberly, the girls and Guys did as well except for Hunter. "Bye" I said as Kimberly left hesitantly looking back as she left.

"you didn't have to stay, you can go if you want" I said looking at Hunter who was taking a seat next to me.

"Well I wanted to" He said smiling at me, we soon talked about school and the assignments I missed out on (go figure, I was in hospital for two days and I already have assignments yay-.hint the sarcasm.) We soon talked about pretty much anything until I could feel myself drowse off, soon I was so tired my eyelids shut by themselves and I was silently drowsing off into sleep until I felt warm lips onto of my forehead. "Uh Crystal, Why do I always think about you?" I heard a voice say.

I was silently asleep until I was pulled into a dream-like-state...

*Dream*

I was at the front gate of a magnificent mansion/house. It was a eerie pitch black night, I could hear off to the distance rustling of the trees and bushes and the sounds of crickets. I felt a big gush of wind rush along my back giving me shivers, I looked down at myself to see I was wearing a floor length white column halter dress with flickers of diamonds around the middle of the dress. Obviously an open back dress, because of the feeling I kept getting when wind was blown against my bare skin instantly giving me goosebumps.

"How does it feel to get goosebumps?" A husky male voice say next to my ear, I instantly jumped forward and as quickly as I could turned around to see no-one there, I could feel my heart pumping faster and faster as I kept turning and turning, trying to see who the hell just scared the crap out of me.

"You might want to stop spinning, you might get dizzy" I heard the same male husky voice from before, I felt a strong grip on either side of my arms stopping me. I'm quickly turned around to face this mysterious guy and-and it's-

*End of Dream*

I quickly woke up from my dream, sweating and panting. I looked over to my right, Hunter was silently asleep, I quickly controlled my breathing, breathing in....out....in....out. I saw Hunter wriggle a little in his sleep and then I hear him let out a loud snore, I couldn't help but laugh as I laid my head back on the pillow and soon I was back asleep....

Lucifer's POV

From my talk with Alec and Heath I was pissed off, I was fuming but I wasn’t going to show Alec or Heath my weakness towards them and kept my ground. As soon as they were gone I let go of Kieran and Adriana.

“Why did you hold us back?” Adriana snarled at me, I smirk at her and cupped her chin in my hand making her slightly shiver.

“Now Now kitten, you will get your revenge just be patient” I said hushing Adriana, putting a finger to her lips I felt Kieran stiffen near me. How stupid was this boy, Why did he ever think I would ever hurt an ally of mine? I need all the people, I can get to get what I want. That was to find the girl that would be the one to change everything.

“Now Kieran I wasn’t going to do anything to her” I said stepping away from Adriana.

“It sure seemed like it,” Kieran mumbled.

“Excuse me!” I said turning to face Kieran, getting fumigated by what he just said to me.

“I meant the last time there was a vampire girl with us, she just looked at you the wrong way and you ripped her head off” I felt Adriana stiffen as Kieran mentioned what was her name...Sadie…sally oh whatever it was she was long gone.

“Yeah but she was a bitch and you were glad as much as I was when I got rid of her, so why mention it now?” I asked questionably to Kieran now that I had calmed down.

“I don’t know, but I could ask you why we had to flag down Alec and Heath?” Kieran said mockingly, while he starred down at me.

“I will not take this from- from someone as worthless as you, so if you want to live I would shut that mouth of yours!” I yelled fumigated at Kieran, Adriana had stayed quiet the whole conversation and I was glad I did not want to put up with her.

I was really hungry and I decided we should hunt, I went to go hide in the trees with Kieran and Adriana and waited for an upcoming feast. Not long after a car came around the corner, they were speeding and from the smell they were giving off they were all drunk. I could see off into the distance that there were four guys in the car and they were acting like complete idiots, like drunks would.

“Adriana I think it’s your turn” I said facing Adriana, she gave me a devilish smirk and leapt out of the tree and into the middle of the road waiting for the drunken idiots. They soon came back around the bend and were heading straight for Adriana, I noticed the driver had a shocked look on his face and he quickly swerved out of the way and almost hit the same tree Alec had almost hit and he pulled on the brakes.

All of the men started getting out of the car and were walking over to where Adriana was standing; she was giving them her devilish smirk to all of them. She stood there posing, her beach blonde hair coming to her shoulders with her fringe coming over half her forehead, her usual bright green eyes had gone a dark red and her slender, sleek figure was hugged in a short black dress looking very seductive. The men were walking to her some of them tripping as they walked over to her and a few of them whistled at her.

“Well  whyy... is a goodd looking girrl like youu, doing in.. the middlle of the rooad” one of the guys said slurring his words.

“Well I was just waiting for some food,” She said flaring her teeth, me and Kieran took that as our queue and came either side of Adriana, we all flared out teeth at the humans and they just stood there shocked with fear. There was four of them and only three of us so I got two of them while Adrian and Kieran took one each. I went straight for the middle two guys who looked pretty built for a couple of guys and they tried defending themselves by putting there hands to there faces, I went to the one obviously the driver cause he had his keys in his hand for some un-known reason and snapped his neck like it was a twig I dropped his lifeless body to the ground.

I soon grabbed the other guy and bit my fangs into his neck, ripping of the top of his head with blood spluttering all over my body. I smelt his blood as it oozed out of his neck and all my senses started tinging for his blood and I soon dropped to the floor, I grabbed his wrist because his head was no longer in tacked and drank him dry until there was nothing left of him, I soon moved to the other guy who was lying limp less on the ground.

There blood was sweet and savoury but was overdosed with alcohol, which I still enjoyed. I don’t know how other vampire’s do it? I don’t know how they don’t love killing the helpless and drinking them right in the action. I noticed Kieran and Adriana had finished their food and I decided we should put the guys back in the car and wait for it to be on the news or something, so all of the Knight family know were back. We soon walked to our usual spot we went to after we had killed and stayed low down there……

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHHHH......I wonder who was in Crystal's dream??? haha sorry I had to leave it their, I had to leave you guessing (devious, I know...hehe) :P

and Lucifer, what does he want? and is Crystal the girl he is looking?.....Ohhh aren't you curious now.....

:D

I hoped you enjoyed, I hope you vote or comment....

<3