Part 13: Who Won Battle Bladers?!

[Name]'s POV

No words are spoken between Gingka or me as we walk back to B-Pit. I glance over to him to find him lost in his thoughts, most likely for his battle coming up. I stop walking when I reach my uncle's store and Gingka snaps back to reality.

"Goodnight, [Name]," he says, and I grab his wrist before he walks off.

"I know where you're going. Good luck, Gingka." I hug him before turning around and walking into the building. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and lie down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. 'I believe in you, Gingka' I smile faintly.

I turn my head and look out the window, watching as a stadium arises from the ground in the distance. "So, the battle starts now," I hum as the wind at the stadium starts to get violent. "You know what, I'm going to watch it." I push myself out of bed, jogging downstairs and out onto the streets of Metal City.

I run over to a building near the stadium and make my way up to the roof so I have a good view. I take a seat on the ledge of the building, swinging my legs back and forth while paying attention to the heated battle. A beacon of light shoots up into the sky as L-Drago lands on Pegasus and starts spinning it into the bottom of the stadium. "Pegasus..." Gingka looks like he's given up, when Hyoma, Kenta, Yu, Benkei, and many more join me up on the roof.

"Don't you dare give up now, Gingka!" I call out and everyone else starts to cheer for the red-haired boy.

"Everyone... but I can't." Gingka looks down sadly.

"Yes, you can! If you let Kyoya's hard work go to waste I'm going to flip out," Benkei tells him.

"Yeah, and Tsubasa and Hikaru's too. They fought with everything they had and you should too. Remember your promise to me, Gingka!" I shout, and he gasps and smiles.

"My friends." Gingka's determination starts to come back.

The sun starts to rise over the horizon and Blader DJ's helicopter arrives and starts to film the battle. "Miserable worms," Ryuga scoffs and looks around at all of us.

"Come on, Gingka, you got this," I cheer along with the rest of the crowd.

"Okay, everyone, lets do this together." Gingka fist-pumps the air. Pegasus still struggles under L-Drago and Gingka looks at us with hope, "Everyone, I need your strength, please share it with Pegasus and me."

Pegasus pushes L-Drago off of itself and begins to attack. "I will crush the power of you and your friends, Gingka, be ready," Ryuga growls and calls out his special move, "Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike."

The three purple dragons appear and Pegasus and L-Drago clash head-on while I watch intently, hoping that Gingka will win. Pegasus knocks L-Drago back and I grin, but quickly frown when I see Ryuga fall to the ground in pain. L-Drago starts to take over his body and his form starts to change. His shirt rips as his muscles bulge under them, skin turning grey, while his teeth become razor sharp and his eyes glow red.

"The thing that I was afraid of has begun. No one has ever been able to control L-Drago. It is said that those who tried were taken in by the dark aura and destroyed," Ryo walks over to us and explains.

My eyes widen and I look at the dragon emperor nervously, "If Ryuga doesn't gain control of L-Drago back... he'll die," I whisper in shock. Ryuga holds his temples and starts having an inner battle with himself and the power trying to control him. "There's no way he'll gain control of his power back," I gasp in fear of what could possibly happen.

"Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!" Ryuga chants as L-Drago hits Pegasus up into the air.

"If this goes on the world will be..." Madoka trails off and looks away.