Part 13: Who Won Battle Bladers?!

Start from the beginning

"I believe in you, Gingka," I whisper, looking down for a few seconds.

"Get a hold of yourself, Ryuga! Don't let the dark power control you!" Gingka exclaims and I smile faintly.

"Do your best, Gingka!" we all start to cheer as Pegasus goes to attack the dark Bey.

L-Drago launches Pegasus into the air and the monstrous form of Ryuga smirks, "Dark move: Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction!" he exclaims and L-Drago attacks Pegasus up in the sky before drilling it into the floor of the stadium.

Gingka is thrown over the railing but holds on with one hand, causing me to gasp. "Gingka!" I exclaim as he barely holds on.

L-Drago drills its way towards Gingka and an explosion occurs. It feels like my heart has stopped until the smoke clears out and I can see Gingka is still holding onto the railing. I let out a sigh of relief before gasping in shock at the sight of the spirits of Hikaru, Tsubasa, and Kyoya protectively standing in front of him.

"Thank God that's their Bey spirit and not a ghost or I would have flipped my shit," I murmur, rubbing my temples as the three bladers give their spirits to Pegasus and Gingka. Pegasus becomes more powerful and knocks L-Drago off of it. "Come on, Gingka! Prove to Ryuga just how powerful the bond of friendships are!" I shout and he turns to look at us.

"Help me, everyone! Lend me your power to beat L-Drago and save Ryuga," Gingka says and I smirk.

"You don't have to ask me twice. Take it, Gingka," I tell him and he smiles at me.

"Why save Ryuga?" Benkei asks and I face him.

"Ryuga is still a blader and he shouldn't be left to die. He's being used by the dark power and he needs to be freed once and for all," I explain to everyone.

"[Name], is right. All bladers are family and Ryuga is apart of that family and I refuse to desert him!" Gingka shouts determinedly. "I'm counting on everyone and I'm counting on you too, Pegasus," Gingka says, and Ryuga increases his power.

"0.03%, to beat Ryuga it will take nothing short of a miracle." Madoka's eyes widen in fear.

I cross my arms and smirk, "Yet it's not impossible, so don't doubt Gingka," I tell her and we watch as Pegasus begins to attack L-Drago. Everyone begins to cheer as both bladers fight with their full power, and the two Bey's go up into the sky.

"Go, Pegasus! Special move: Galaxy Nova!" Gingka shouts.

"Dark move: Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction!" Ryuga exclaims with a growl.

I watch in amazement as Pegasus drills L-Drago into the stadium. "Take back your blader's spirit, Ryuga!" Gingka exclaims before they're both thrown off the platform they were standing on.

My eyes widen and I launch [B/Name] down into the air, a [Creature] appearing and allowing me to hop onto it. "Come on! We need to save Gingka and Ryuga before they hit the ground and die," I say as the [Creature] dives down.

Gingka is luckily saved by Pegasus but Ryuga continues to fall, causing my heart to race. I head in the dragon emperor's direction and grab his wrist before glancing down at him. Ryuga, who is now back to his normal self, opens his eyes and looks at me in shock. "[Name]?" he asks in confusion.

"Hey, Ryuga," I chuckle, and my Bey's [Creature] softly lands on the ground and I let go of Ryuga's hand.

Gingka lands beside us and both of our Bey's creatures disappear. "You did it, Gingka." I grin and tackle him into a hug.

"And the winner is... Gingka!" Blader DJ announces, when he sees L-Drago lying on the ground without a spin.

"That means you have to face me now," I tell my friend, gasping when I watch Pegasus turn to stardust as Gingka tries to pick it up.