Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (SMUT WARNING!!!! AS WELL AS SWEARING AND KINKS!!!!! Enjoy.....😉😉)

{Skylar}
Conner and I arrive home and I fall face first onto the bed. Conner laughs and I groan as I pull my head up to look at him. "Oh shut up. I'm tired and so is my life." I mumble and he pulls me up and into his chest. "How about we cuddle all day and do nothing? How does that sound?" He says and a giddy smile breaks out over my face. "That sounds like heaven to me." I say simply and make my way to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asks as I keep walking. "To the bathroom....I need to shower, wash my hair, and stuff like that." I say and he quickly walks over to me. "Can we take a shower together? It saves water." He says and I blush deeply. I nod my head and he smiles and he scoops me up and kisses my lips passionately. I kiss him back and he starts to walk.

He sits me on the sink and cuts on the water (turns on the water). I blush and pull off my black shirt to reveal my black lace bra. Conner looks at me and his eyes turn a dark shade of hazel. He walks back over to me and stands in between my legs. "Skylar....please tell me that when I rip your pants off I won't find lace under it." He says in a raspy voice and I take a deep breath to calm down my racing heart. "What if I am wearing lace?" I ask cautiously and he looks at me with dark brown (almost black) eyes. "Then I'd have to apologize for what I'm going to do to you....." He trails off and that sends shivers down my spine. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask softly and he just smirks.

He leans his mouth next to my ear and bites down on the top of it causing me to moan softly. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for at least a week." He whispers in my ear and I moans a little louder. He pulls off my pants and growls as his eyes land on my black lace underwear. "You leave me no other option.....strip and get into the shower." Conner says and I nod my head, but that obviously doesn't satisfy him because he adds "Use your words kittens." I nod my head again and say, "Yes Conner." I tell him and he shakes his head. "Nu uh kitten. You are only allowed to call me Sir. Do you understand?" He says and I nod my head again. "Yes Sir." I say and he smiles as he watches my finishing me undress and step into the shower like he said.

I stand under the shower head and instantly relax as he water rushes down my head and then my back. I feel a cold gush of air and feel a pair of hands on my hips. Conner turns me around and presses my against the wall facing him. He kisses my passionately and I kiss him back with just as much passion. His tounge graces my lower lip begging for entrance and I gladly open my mouth. He pushes his tounge into my mouth and it explores every inch of my mouth. I moan into the kiss and he moans as he grinds his lower half into mine. I break the kiss for air and he attaches his lips to my neck and starts to leave hickeys in his wake. I moan louder and arch my back and he attaches his lips to my right nipple next. I let out a high pitched moan and he wraps my arms under my thighs. "Jump kitten." He says and I do as I'm told making sure to wrap my legs around his waist.

He takes deep breathes and looks me dead in the eyes. "If you wanna stop now, just tell me. I don't wanna pressure you, but if you don't tell me to stop....I won't be able to control myself." He says with a soft groan. I tangle my fingers in his hair and tug on his brown locks softly. "Please do something Sir....please." I say as a breathy moan comes out and his eyes turn completely black before he lines himself up with my entrance. He pumps himself a few times, but I pull his hand away and do it myself making sure to squeeze every now and then. He moans loudly and throws his head back. I smile to myself feeling proud that I can make him feel this good. I pump him a little faster and he pulls my hand away, but I can tell that he didn't want to. "Fuck....I want to be inside of you now." He says and with that....he pushes himself into me fully.

It didn't hurt at all like my mom said it would.....it felt a little uncomfortable at first and he looked at me with a worry gaze. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He asks worriedly and I shake my head. "It doesn't hurt Sir.....feels a little uncomfortable, but you're not hurting me." I tell him and he nods before he starts to thrust in and out of me slowly. I groan and hold onto his shoulders as he grunts softly. "Faster Sir, please go faster." I moan as I tilt my head to the side a little. He nods and starts to thrust in and out of me quickly and I arch my back. "F-f-f-f-fuck s-s-Sir!!" I moan out loud as he brushes my g-spot again and again and again and again. I feel my walls clench around him and he grunts softly again. "S-Sir....I'm g-gonna cum." I tell him as I feel my climax approach quickly. He pounds into my quickly and I scratch down his back as I cum inside of him. He cums in me a few moments later and pulls out of me causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.

We finish washing ourselves and Conner carries me out of the bathroom. I dry myself off while sitting on the sink and he carries me to the bed and hands me a pair of dark red lingerie bottoms and one of his oversized shirts. He carries me to the living room and sits me down on the couch before he leaves the living room and goes into the kitchen. He comes back with a bag full of candy and a small grin on his face. He sits down and pulls me in between his legs while I lay my head on his chest. I yawn and cuddle into him. "You can sleep on me kitten. You do it anyways." He says and I yawn again before I fall asleep on his chest.