Chapter Thirty Six

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y  S i x
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

Everyone turned to look at the face who uttered those words. My father was standing looking at Alex.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Honey sit down." My mother pulled my dad's sleeve.

"No, let him talk." Alex said.

"This is exactly what we wanted to protect you from, him and all these ungodly creatures. Now you're going to marry him?"

"You didn't protect me. My whole life was this big fuck up until I met these ungodly creatures. They made it better. You never protected me. I was a fucking child being abused and raped in your house and you didn't protect me!" I slammed my hand on the table.

Everyone looked at me. Shock written on their faces. I was not embarrassed that I said it out loud, yes it wasn't something everyone needed to know, but I wasn't thinking straight.

"You didn't protect me. You protected yourself just because you didn't want to loose the only person who would ever love you. You are not my father. That woman next to you, she deserves the title to me my mother. She was there for me when all this happened. She supported me. What did you do? You ignored me, just because I wasn't playing by your rules. And you know what, I'm okay with that, because you were good to me growing up, you were someone I could call a father. But when I wasn't a little puppet you could control anymore you threw me away. And that's when you losed the right to be called my father. And then I invite you to the most important person in my life's home and you disrespect him? Thinking that I give a fuck about your opinion? Well you're delusional. Now I suggest you turn the fuck around and leave before I might just to something I'll regret. And that's not a threat it's a warning." I looked him dead in the eye.

"Arrabella." Alex put his hand on my shoulder. I know he could feel it. He could feel my emotions. He knew I was loosing control.

"You seriously think that this life is good for you? You think that all these things, including your worthless brother, is good for you? You think that your important to that mutt? You're just a silly little girl who wants to live a fairytale. I knew he was abusing you. I hoped that he'd kill you so that we could be rid of you. You and your brother are abominations. I only agreed to you living there because the woman I loved wanted it. When I discovered all the baggage you came with I wanted you to die, I just didn't want to blood on my hands. I never loved you. I never cared for you. It's called acting." He looked at me in disgust.

I could feel my anger. I could fiscally feel it. I wanted to rip his head off. Alex's hands on my tightening as he was trying to control not only me, but himself.

Gavin stood up from the table but Mia blocked him. That's when I felt it. The earth was shaking under us. The room heated up. It felt like we were inside of an oven.

"You fucking worthless piece of shit." I looked up into the eyes of the man I once called my father. "It's one thing to treat my like trash and to disrespect me, but disrespecting my brother and my family like that. That pisses me off." I was boiling.

"Arrabella, calm dawn!" Evelin yelled. "Alexander calm her down. Her anger is causing this."

Lillia ran up to me. She put both her hands on my back before closing her eyes. She started chanting. I could feel her in me. She was controling my body. But the anger was to much.

"Baby, you're going to hurt everyone in this room if you don't calm down." Alex cupped my cheeks.

I wanted to reply, but suddenly my body felt extremely weak. I started to feel numb and dizzy. I closed my eyes and darkness welcomed me.

________________________

Alexander's POV

I felt her anger and I was trying so hard to calm her down, but I was losing it myself. The way he talked to her, he let him abuse and rape her. He caused harm to the love of my life. I wanted to kill him for it.

But I needed to get Arrabella under control. She is letting her abilities surface and she could harm us all. Lillia was trying to control her from inside her mind, but she was failing.

"Baby you're going to hurt everyone in this room if you don't calm down." I cupped her cheeks turning her so she could face me.

Lillia took over completely and seconds later both of the females passed out. The room stopped shaking and the temperature cooled down.

"You." I pointed to Bill. "You caused her harm." I stalked towards him.

"He's human, they are not to be harmed." Carlos grabbed my arm.

"You think I give a fuck. I'm sure the moon Goddess will enjoy me ripping the head off of the male who caused her daughter harm." I scolded Bill.

"I would like to join." Gavin stood up.

"Make that all of us." Tyler commented. The whole room besides her mother agreed.

"You deserve to rot in hell." Jenna slapped Bill. "How could you do that? Letting a man abuse and rape a little girl. Let alone ours? She may not be blood but she is my daughter."

"Well then you are just as idiotic as the rest of them." Bill spat in her face.

"I was taught to respect a female. I was also taught that if I don't I would pay a dear price." Gavin growled at Bill. "I never liked you anyway."

"Boys. I've been dying for a little fresh blood." Della said as her teeth became visible. Her eyes grew black as she stared at the human.

"You know what I think?" Evelin spoke. "I think he should be put into jail for his deeds. But not the human type. No, I'm thinking more of a cage. He should be starved. Someone like him deserves to die a slow death."

"I agree mother. Maybe even abuse him a little too." Mia growled.

"I agree." Jenna spoke. "I loved you and you know what makes it worse? How could anyone love something like you?"

"So it's settled. I get to punish and torture the piece of shit." I smiled and stalked towards the human. I'm going to enjoy this.