Chapter Twenty Five

I decided to add songs I love at to each chapter (appears at the top) if I don't have a picture to post.

You can listen to it if you want to, you don't have to but yeah 😊

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T w e n t y  F i v e
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I didn't go back to the hotel. I needed to go for a run, get away from people, be alone.

I wanted to accept his sorry, I wanted to believe him, but how do you trust someone who broke so many promises.

I need to find a way to forget. Forget the pain and forget him. But how do I do that. I don't want another man. I don't want to be with other people. So how do you forget that your soulmate chose someone else above you?

Dameon cares for me. He has shown it over and over again. But why when he kissed me I didn't get the feeling I felt with Alex. He actually cares for me. Isn't that worth more than this mate bond bullshit?

I felt the wind through my fur. My wolf taking all control. I let her, she also needs this. We ran through the tall grass, seeing as the there is not forest we'll have to be okay with this option.

I could feel the relaxing touch of mother nature. I could here the beautiful songs the wind carried to the ears of those who are willing to listen.

We ran and our feet hit the ground hard. She was on a mission. I could feel it. But this is her moment. We ran and ran until she came to a stop outside of a cabin.

She went down on our tummy and just laid there. I then realised who was staying at the cabin.

"Arrabella..." He stepped out, wearing nothing but a towel around his torso.

My wolf walked over to him, reaching out to his. His eyes turned black as he let his wolf come forward.

I took over and shifted back to my human form. I didn't care that I was naked. I've been naked infront of him in more ways than one. I showed my soul to this man.

"Why are you here." He asks.

"I'm sorry, I went for a run. She was in control. She doesn't understand Alex, she just wants her mate."

"And I want mine." Alex said mostly to himself.

"Alex, I need to know why."

"I can't help it Arrabella." He looked at his feet.

"What can't you help? Why did you lead me on only to end up hurting me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't think she'd come back."

"Do you love her?" My heart ached as I asked that question.

"No... Yes... I don't know Arrabella."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Arrabella. I love you more than life itself." He replied, still not looking me in the eyes.

"Then why did you do it?"

"Arrabella, please just come in. Your naked and standing outside."

"Don't change the subject Alex!"

"Okay if your not going to walk I'll carry you." He walked over to me and threw my over his shoulders.

"Alex don't touch me! Put me down!" I yelled at him.