Chapter Thirty Three

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y  T w o
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

Lips were on my neck. Hands on the inside of my thighs.

I turned to face Alex and kissed him back. Kissed him hard.

"You have my mark but I don't have yours." He said in between kisses.

"We'll have to do something about that then." I replied.

He picked me up so that I was sitting on top of him. He kissed my breast and I took his harness between my hands and steadied him to I can sit on him.

I pushed him inside of me and started rocking my body. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. His breathing heavy.

He grabbed my ass and started moving himself beneath me. I can't believe anything could feel this amazing.

"Fuck." His voice breathless.

I brought my head to his and kissed him wildly whilst he was moving my ass up and down with his hands.

I kissed his neck and moved my tongue over his skin. I kissed the skin where my mark is supposed to be, his hands on my body tightening.

"Arrabella." He whispered.

I sucked the skin and sunk my teeth into the flesh. His nails digging into my skin. Pleasure consumed my as I coated his penis with my orgasm.

He exploded inside of me as he held my body steady. Seconds passed and he sighed.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I frowned.

"No, everything is so perfect, but what now?" He asked.

"What do you mean what now?"

"If you get off everything is going to flow out." He replied.

At first I didn't understand what he meant by that but then it hit me. My cheeks grew red. How is sex so awkward?

"Okay so on 3 I'm going to flip you over." He said and I nodded. "1, 2, 3." He flipped me so I was now under him.

He kissed my nose and came to lay down next to me. He opened his arm for my and I climbed under it. Putting my head on his chest.

I draw circles with my finger on his chest. His lips were on my head. Stroking my hair.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"For what?" I asked.

"For choosing me."

"I'll always chose you." I answered honestly.

* * *

I had the strangest dream last night. Dreams about Alex and what seemed to be his past.

I dreamt of him as a child. All his feelings felt so real. I saw his mother and father. I felt his love for them. I felt like I was not only there but like I was a part of him, his emotions were mine.

I dreamt of things that broke me. Shattered my heart into tiny bits and pieces. Alex as a boy, maybe 7, not much older. He was sitting in a corner full of blood. His face dripping with tears.

His father was tied to a chair. His eyes dripping with blood as they stapled his eye lids to keep him from closing them. His mother's head in the hands of the man. Peaces of her body scared around the room.