Chapter Seven

Alexander's kitchen up above

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  S e v e n
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I walked into his room, glad to find it empty. There was a note on the bed with clothes laying under it. I picked up the note and noticed his beautiful handwriting. It was vintage, like the type you'd find in old scrolls.

The clothes are for you. There is underwear, a pair of jeans and two shirts to choose from. Your clothes from last night is in a shopping bag on the chair by the fireplace. The extra shirt you chose not to wear is still yours if you want it.

Alexander.

Alexander. It sounds so beautiful. I thought holding the note to my chest. Yeah I know I'm weird.

I looked at the clothing. The choice of shirts was a black sissy boy low-cut T-shirt and the other was a white lace button up shirt that was see through on the back. I looked at the pair of jeans and decided that the sissy boy shirt will go better with it aswell as my white Levi's from last night.

I got dressed and ran my fingers through my wet hair. I put on my pair of Levi's. The smell of pancakes filled my nostrils. My tummy grumbled in hunger. I grabbed the bad with my clothes in and walked into the hallway.

The house was huge, so huge I got lost. It had way to many room and I had no idea where I was at this point.

"Can I help you?" A man asked behind me.

"Uh!... Sorry you scared me." I heald my hands to my chest feeling my heart beat at an insane speed.

"Sorry. I saw you looking around. You lost?" The man said, he was attractive, not as attractive as Alex, but still attractive.

He had brown hair and these grey-greenish eyes. He was well built. He had an extremely intimidating large frame, much like Alex, but his face held a certain kind of kindness to it.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Alex."

"Oh, he's in the kitchen, followed​ me." I began to tail behind him like the lost little puppy I was. "I'm Carlos by the way." He turned to look at me.

"Arrabella's." We talked while going down 3 flight of stairs went through a few large rooms​. This place was like a damn castle. I suddenly felt really happy that Carlos found me, otherwise I would've never found my way.

The last flight of stairs lead into a beautiful kitchen. Alex stood there by the stove, making breakfast. Damn that was a sight I wouldn't mind to get use to.

"Here you go Arrabella. You must be something special if he's making you breakfast." He looked towards Alex.

"Thank you Carlos." Alex turned to face me with a questioning brow. "You got lost? Want bacon and pancakes?" He pointed to the bacon with the spatula.

"Yes I did. And yes please I'd love some."

He got out two plates, one for me and one for him. He filled each plate with pancakes and bacon and got out some syrup.

I smiled as he put a plate down infront of me and one next to me. He came and sat down next to me. His face held confusion.

"Your name's Arrabella?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Thought it's Arra?" I smiled at his use of tone. It sounded so confused and dumbstruck.