Chapter Twenty

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T w e n t y
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I had a dream that night. But it felt more like reality. Like you know when you have a dream about someone you actually know and in that dream they disappoint you, then you wake up and you actually feel mad at that person. Well that was one of those dreams.

It was a dream about a woman. She was extremely beautiful, in an mesmerising way. Like you'd get caught up in her beauty.

In the dream I walked into a room. she was sitting on someone's lap, I didn't see a face, but the voice sounded like Alexander's.

He said that he will always be hers. I remember asking why and breaking down in the dream and crying my heart out.

I ran and ran until there was no path left. I don't remember much after that, but the dream felt so real, the pain felt so real. And I woke up with actual tears.

* * *

I woke up in an empty bed. Alex's side of the bed cold, asif he was never even there.

"It's about time you woke up." A beautiful brown haired woman spoke from a chair in the corner of the room. She was at the party the night I met Alex.

"Who the fuck are you?" I covered myself up with the blankets.

"Someone seems moody. I'm Kate, Alexander's sister." She smiled.

"Alex has a sister?" I asked confused.

"Ouch that hurts, my little brother never speaks of me?" She put her hand on her heart. "Anyway, you have to get ready and pampered for tonight."

"Where is Alex?"

"You are not supposed to see him until tonight. It's a tradition. Plus he had something he needs to take care of." She stood up from the chair and walked over to the bathroom door. "I'm going to run you a bath, then after we need to go to the spa. We also have a tradition that the shewolf needs to be pampered the day of the ceremony. You'll need your rest for tonight." She winked at me.

After a long hot bath we went to a coffee shop to get some breakfast. The coffee shop was extremely small, but it wasn't a place for the poor if you know what I mean.

"I'll have a hasbrown with eggs, sunny side up, white toast and bacon." I smiled as I gave the waiter my order.

"You a bit hungry?" Kate gave me a small smile.

"Famished."

"Oh, I almost forgot, I invited your vampire friend to join us, I forgot her name, anyway she'll be joining us in a few."

"Oh. Thank you. Uhm, who are you inviting to the ceremony?"

"If that's your​ way of asking wether your friends are coming, yes they are allowed to, it's your ceremony after all. But it also reminds me I have to ask you who to invite." She took a sip of her coffee.

"Okay so obviously Dalibora and her bond Grayson, my brother and my parents, if they'll come, James, Mark, Edward, oh and Dameon."

"Oe, Dameon, that hunk who has my brother on his toes?"

"That's the one." My face flushed.

"I have to ask you a serious question."

"Ask away." I shortly answered.