Chapter Twenty One

Arra's dress up above.

Arra's hair, the length included

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T w e n t y  O n e
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

Alexander's POV

Tonight was the night Arrabella would finally be mine. In all ways possible she would be mine.

I was getting ready in Carlos's room. He recommended it because according to him Arrabella wouldn't come snooping around here.

I was just finishing up the last buttons of my shirt when Ashton knocked on the door. I knew it was him. I could smell him. That sounds creepy doesn't it?

"Come in."

"Alpha, I needed to talk to you about tonight." He formally spoke.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing in particular. Ashley had a fusion." Ashton spoke.

I admired Ashley's power. Seeing the future. Who wouldn't want to be able to save situations before they happen.

"And?"

"Her fusions only allowed her to see glimpses. Her body was to weak to take up all the information." He spoke with his head down.

"Speak Ashton!" I got furious.

"Alpha you need to be careful. She saw tears and blood."

"Is that all she saw?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Ashton."

I wouldn't cancel the ceremony for tears and blood. I need Arrabella to be mine more than I need to breath. Tears and blood could be cleaned. But either way I would be Arrabella's tonight and she'll be mine.

I took one last look in the mirror before heading to the ball room. Arrabella wasn't there yet. I didn't smell her. Good. I was nervous, god knows why. I headed to the bar and got a strong shot of whiskey.

"You need to go to the stage." Evelin spoke behind me.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and did as I was told. Carlos walked up to me and covered the mating rules.

"Okay so she needs time to undress before the 10 minutes head start starts. As the clock starts you need to undress. No shifting until you can smell her. After the chase ends you need to report through the link."

"You do realise I'm the Alpha. I know these rules, I made them." I smiled at Carlos.

"Yeah, but you never had mate. After the blood transfer you're going to want to rip her clothes of there and then."

"Everyone please gather around. The ceremony will be starting." Evelin spoke through the microphone.

The pack members and friends all turned their attention towards the stage. Funny I've been up here a thousand times, but today I felt so nervous.

I stood on my place and waited for my mate to make her appearance. But when she did, I wasn't ready. She took my breath away. I felt like crying when she walked up to me.

She had a beautiful navy blue dress on. Complementing every curve of her body. Her hair loosely hanging from her shoulders.

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. A smile on her face. She was finally going to be mine. She reached the stage and I took her hand in mine.

"You look absolutely breathtaking." I whispered to her.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She whispered back. Her voice instantly turning me on.

We each took our places and I took the dagger into my hand.

"Because this is not only a mating ceremony, but because we are also welcoming a new member into our pack, the ceremony will be different. I will proceed with the normal ceremony, then after the mating ceremony will begin."

The crowd nodded in agreement and I proceeded. I took the dagger in my right hand and Arrabella's left hand in mine.

"Do you Arrabella​ Moreau promise to be true to your pack and always put your pack members first?" I spoke.

"I do." She smiled.

"Do you as the pack members of the Lycan Pack accept her into our pack?" I spoke to the crowd and they all agreed.

"Do you members of the Lycan Pack promise to protect her as your pack member?" They all agreed once again.

"I will now cut her wrist aswell as mine. I will mix our blood so that the packs blood will run through her as it runs through all of us." I spoke and the crowd cheered.

I wasn't to happy about hurting my mate, especially as she hissed as the blade ran over her skin. I proceeded the process on my wrist. I put my wrist on hers. My skin tingling from her touch. Blood mixing as my blood transferred into her and hers into mine.

We all spoke the packs anthem as I connected her to my pack. I kissed her wrist after and waited for it to heal before proceeding with the mating ceremony. Carlos stepped up and stood between the both of us.

"Because it is our Alpha's mating ceremony, I, the beta will do the ceremony." He turned to Arrabella and explained the mating rules to her, he then looked to me and did the same.

"Do you Arrabella Moreau promise to love your mate until your last breath leaves you?"

"I will." She smiled to me.

"Do you Alexander Jones promise to love your mate until your last breath leaves you?"

"Yes." I answered. "Look can't we just skip this shit and go to the chase?" I asked annoyed. The crowd laughed at my comment.

"No we can't." Carlos warned.

"Do you Arrabella Moreau promise to protect this pack as the mate and luna of our Alpha, Alexander Jones?"

"I do."

"Do you Alexander Jones promise to protect our Luna no matter what?"

"I do."

"Do you Arrabella Moreau promise to be a queen to every werewolf and love them like a mother? Do you promise to be a queen to our king?"

"I do."

"Well then let the chase begin." Carlos smiled at me.

"Fucking finally." I breathed out. Arrabella removed her shoes and started running. Not bothering to go and undress. I don't mind.

I waited for what felt like a lifetime for the 10 minutes to pass. After being completely naked I ran after her. My wolf howling.

I ran at full speed ready to take my mate as mine. I ran and ran until I could smell her.

As her smell hit my nose I let my wolf take over. I shifted into my wolf and dodged the trees infront of me. My wolfed loved it. He was just as happy as I was that we could finally have out mate.

Arrabella finally came into sight, still in her skin fully clothed. Fuck.

I changed back into my skin. She was on her way to the waterfall. We ran and ran until she dived into the water and I followed. She went inside the cave and before she could sprint away I had her waist between my hands.

"No more running." I whispered looking at her empty neck.