Chapter Thirty Four

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y  F o u r
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

"So, who's coming to dinner?" Carlos asked.

"Uhm... I think it's Gavin and Mia, Evelin, Grey and Della, Mark, Michael and Ashley, you two obviously, Ashton, and I invited my parents, but I'm not sure if they're coming. Also Gavin is bringing someone with him." I replied. "By the way, do you know anything about whether Mia and Gavin are transferring here or are they staying at Mark's pack?"

"That's a shit tone of people. Why don't you get one of the omega's to help you? And Nope. She hasn't made up her mind." Carlos said taking one of my chocolates for the cake.

"Leave." I slapped his hand. "They are not slaves, and Kate, Ashley and Lillia are going to help me. Shouldn't you be with Alex?" I glared at Carlos.

"Why?" He took another chocolate.

"To help him with the tables and such?"

"Oh... Yeah, about that... He gets bossy." Carlos sighed.

"Well he is your Alpha?" I pointed out.

"Out, out, out." Lillia came in and pointed at Carlos with a stirn look.

"I'm going." Carlos held up his hands in defence.

As he left the room Kate and Ashley came walking in.

"Oh. My. Fuck." Kate looked at me.

"What?" I asked with concern.

"You mated!" She ran over to me.

"What?" I asked acting stupid.

"Oh don't you even deny it. I can smell the sex on you. Did you let him mark you?" She came closer to inspect my neck.

My neck. I forgot. I quickly ran to the oven and looked at my reflection in it. Pulling my hair away, I found the most beautiful tattoo like mark in the crook of my neck.

Alex's wolf standing tall. In the background the moon and the forrest. Below the wolf his full name. Alexander Elijah Jones the Second.

It looks like a tattoo, but it feels like a birthmark

"Wow." Is the only word that came out of my mouth.

"It's so beautiful." Kate stared at it in awe.

"Mine doesn't look like that." Lillia looked over my shoulder. Her mark was simply a wolf, Carlos's wolf.

"Maybe it's because he's the King." Ashley spoke. "Mine is just Michael's wolf." Ashley bared her neck to me.

"Okay, but it seems we've all forgotten about the fact that Alexander finally mated her." Kate smirks at me.