Chapter Seventeen

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  S e v e n t e e n
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

Alexander's POV

"Where do you want your..." I walked into Arrabella's room only to find her standing in her underwear. I've seen so many women throughout my life, but non as beautiful as her.

"You should knock you know." She smiled at me.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." I smirk at her. It's true, I've seen her body surprisingly a lot for someone who hasn't had sex yet. She still mesmerises me though.

"Well that's because you're a purv."

"Only to you." I smiled and walked over to her. I give her a small kiss on the nose and her smile brightens.

"Alex..."

"Yes?" I looked into her worried eyes.

"I need to go and talk to Dameon. Alone."

My beast growled at her words. "There is no way I'm letting that male near you."

"Alex, he's my friend. He wouldn't do anything. Please. You can wait for me outside. I'll yell if something happens, please." Her eyes turn a soft blue. I could feel the bond twist. She was sad.

"Okay. But if he tries anything I'll kill him."

She smiled and continued packing her bag. My wolf loved that our female is coming to stay with us for a while. I on the other hand didn't like it one bit.

Not that I didn't want her with me. Believe me I want her by my side 24/7, but I know it's going to be hard to control myself around her.

"Dogo, come here boy." Arrabella got down and picked up the pup. I actually liked the dog. I find him surprisingly cute.

Arrabella gave Dogo to me and got dressed. She was wearing a simple pair of black sweatpants and a sweater. Even in that she looked sexy.

I packed her things in her car and waited for her to lock her apartment. We stopped by a pet store and I bought a bed for Dogo, a few dog toys, bowls and puppy food.

We drove up to a bar that Mark said we'll find Dameon at. My wolf hated that our female wanted to be around that male, but I wasn't going to fight her on it. She may be mine, but she still has her own rights.

"Okay you guys sit tight. I'll call if I need you." She smiled and kissed my cheek. The only thing that made me calm down was the fact that she smelled like me.

My female. She was so powerful. Any normal wolf would shit themselves when she walks into a room. I can't believe how wrong I was about her.

________________________

Arrabella's POV

I walked into the bar. It smelled like men and beer. That has so be the worst part about being a werewolf, the ability to smell things you don't want to.

My eyes scanned the room until it landed on Dameon. On his lap was a girl with brown hair and clothes way to tight for her. She's a wolf. I could smell her.

I walked up to Dameon and the girl looked me up and down. She rolled her eyes at the sight of me.

"Who are you." She asked in a thick Jersey accent. Her voice dripped with a bitchy attitude.

I looked her dead in the eye. I didn't like the disrespect I was recieving from her. I growled lowly at her and let my wolf come forward. Her eyes widened and she stood up and scattered into the bathroom.

"What are you doing here." Dameon asked looking my body up and down. My wolf didn't like the way he was looking at us, but I pushed her back. Now was not the time. I need him to calm the hell down and stop salking over me.

"I heard you're on a drinking rampage." I grabbed a seat next to him. He's​ drunk, I can smell it.

"Well that kind of happens when the girl you're in love with chooses the guy who didn't want her when you gave her your everything." He said into his glass. "You know I thought you'll be my second chance."

"What do you mean?"

"I met my mate when I was 16, didn't want me. Said I'm nothing but a weak wolf from a weak pack. She choose someone else. A human." He pointed at me with his glass. "But you, you had to come along and play with my heart."

"I didn't play with your heart. I didn't even know you felt this way?"

"You know I could treat you better. He doesn't deserve you. He doesn't want you. He said so himself. But I want you. I've wanted you since the moment I looked into your beautiful blue eyes. I know you wanted me to. Your body said you did. I know you can choose your mate. I heard about the legend. I promise I'll change your mind." He got up and walked away. I sat there in shock.

What the fuck just happened.

"Hey, you okay?" Alex took my hand.

"Yeah."

"He walked past the car so I came to find you." He took my hand and led me to the car. "What happened?"

I told him everything that Dameon said. I told him about the promise Dameon made before he walked out. Alex was fuming with anger.

"I don't like that male." Is all he said as we drove to his pack. He unpacked the car after he practically made me go inside so he could do it by himself and I unpacked my things into a open space he gave me in his closet.

I put Dogo's bed down by the fireplace and put one chewing toy besides it. After, I went down to the kitchen and filled one bowl with water and one with food and put them in the corner by the washing room. I let Dogo eat and I took him outside after.

I lead him back to the room so he could memorize the way and I put him in his doggy bed. Alex came in with my bags and sat them down by the door. I was sitting on the bed when he went down on his knees and laid his head on my lap. I ran my hands through his hair. He looked troubled.

"I know you get to choose and it kills me. The thought of losing you kills me. I don't want to live my life without you. I know he'll probably make you happier. I've seen you with him. But I'm going to try. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry. I don't know how to change what I did. No body has hurt you the way I did. But no body will ever love you like I will. No body will ever need you like I do. I know I don't deserve you. But I'm going to try. I don't know why I did what I did. I was scared.  I didn't want love, because it makes you weak. It's​ a way for your enemies to break you, but baby for you I'll be weak, for you I'll break. I want to love​ you, I want to be loved by you. I want to be the one you tell people about. The man that makes your heart beat the way you make mine beat. I want to be the one" Alex looked into my eyes, his voice breaking, a silent tear found its way down his cheek.

"Why are you crying." I asked stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"I don't want to lose you Arrabella. I can't." My heart broke at the sight. My male shedding tears because he's afraid to loose me.

"You won't. I'm yours." I took his head in my hands and kissed his forehead. My wolf agreed. No male would ever make us feel this way.

There was silence as we had shared a moment.

"Arrabella." Alex spoke.

"Yes?"

"Your dog is biting my toes." I burst out laughing as I looked at Dogo nibbling Alex's bare feet. I picked him up and kissed his little head. "You also want a little attention?"

"He's going to have to get in line." Alex said as he came and sat next to me. "He's not sleeping in the bed." Dogo gave him a long puppy dog look. "Okay fine. But only tonight. I didn't buy him a bed so that he could steal mine." Alex rubbed Dogo's tummy.