Chapter Eighteen

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤
_____________________________

C h a p t e r  E i g h t e e n
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I woke up with a heavy arm around my waist and Dogo snuggled up above my head.

Alex was still sound asleep and it was still dark out, but I felt like something was telling me to wake up. I heard a noise on the balcony of Alex's room so I decided to investigate.

I removed Alex's arm from around my waist and quietly climbed out of bed. I too toed to the balcony and slowly moved away the curtains.

I opened the door and a big black figure was standing infront of me. It seemed like the figure didn't even have a face.

"Oh, so it's true. The big bad wolf has found his mate." The voice spoke almost demonically.

"Alex!" I yelled as the figure grabbed me on my throat.

"Arrabella?"

I couldn't respond. The air in my body was disappearing fast. He was suffocating me.

A loud roar was heard and Alex came running through the door grabbing the figure by suprise throwing him to the other side of the balcony.

"What do you want demon!" Alex yelled. He held me in his arms protectively. I held my throat as the pain was disappearing and air was slowly filling my lungs.

"Dear Alexander, it's not what I want, it's what the queen wants. You know we're coming for you." The demon said before he disappeared into thin air.

"Arrabella, are you okay." Alex stroked my cheek.

"What was that thing. Why did he hurt me?" I asked tears filling my eyes. I was in shock.

"It's a demon."

"Why does a demon want to hurt me?"

"Come on let's go inside."

"Answer me Alex."

"God Arrabella I said let's go inside!" He yelled in his alpha tone.

"That may work on other wolf's but not me, now answer me now Alex!" I yelled back.

"You are so stubborn." He said before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I yelled in protest.

He walked into the room and locked the door behind him. Dogo was barking frantically. His bark was so adorable. I sat down on a couch in Alex's​ room and he stood infront of me.

"Explain." I demanded.

"Has anyone ever told you how a Lycan comes to be?"

"Sort of." I replied shortly.

"Lycans are supernaturals, or in fewer cases humans, who the moon Goddess chooses to save from death. Not a normal death, but a cruel one. Evelin is the first ever Lycan. After she was turned she helped other Lycans to find there feet. She and Carlos found me. I was practically dead.

"Evelin was granted a special gift from the Goddess herself. The gift was that her mate gets to live an immortal life with her. After nearly 400 years they had a son and then 5 years after a daughter, Mia. Mia wasn't a normal werewolf. She had the abilities of a siren. Supernaturals all around the world knew about her when she turned 18. The demon king wanted her. He killed her brother and father to try and get to her, but we won.