Chapter Sixteen

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  S i x t e e n
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I had nightmares that night. Not the usual. Not that night. My dreams were about demons, the tipe your parents have to check for under your bed.

I wanted him with me, but I was mad at him for rejecting me like that. It was embarrassing.

I was sitting in the kitchen, mostly because it was the only room I knew where to find. But other than that I was drinking a cup of hot Chocolate I whipped up for myself.

"Mom, look who we have here." Mia grabbed a seat next to me.

Eveline came in and surprised me with a hug.

"Did he pull his head out of his ass?" Mia asked.

"Mia!" Evelin scolded her daughter. I still can't believe that's her mother.

And that's when the name clicked. Evelin, the woman Della spoke about. The first Lycan. She's that Lycan. The greyish, they youthful look, it made sense now.

"It's a long story." I gave her a smile.

"Arrabella, you have one strong wolf. I didn't notice her the previous time?" Evelin looked at me.

"Please call me Arra." I gave her a polite smile. "You can feel her?"

"It's hard not to." Mia pointed out.

"Okay Arra, come with me." She gave me her hand and I took it and followed her.

We walked out through the front door and walked up the road.

"The pack house is just a few minutes from here." Evelin smiled.

"Where you taking her mom?" Mia nagged like a small child. I liked her. She was interesting.

"Hush Mia." Evelin answered and Mia huffed grumpily.

We walked up to a bunch of wolves practicing. The practice I had with the Canadian woman doesn't look nearly as intense as Alexander's pack practice. Amoungs the wolves were Carlos.

"Carlos!" Evelin called and he came jogging along.

"Hey Arra. Something wrong?"

"Oh good you've met." Evelin smiled.

"Yip, we have. Hi Carlos."
I gave him a kind smile.

"Carlos, could you take her into the ring. Not to train, but I want her wolf to meet yours. I want to see something." She rubbed her hands together.

"I see what your doing." Mia nodded in agreement.

"Arra, you go and shift behind that wall." Evelin smiled and pointed to a big brick wall.

I went by the wall and undressed myself. I was curious to she what she was planning.

I stood there for a moment, dumbstruck. I don't know how to shift into my wolf and I'm to embarrassed to walk up to them and ask 'hi I'm a werewolf but I don't know how to be one'. It's going to make me look stupid.

I stood there for a while when Alex's voice came from the other side of the wall.
"Just think about yourself in your wolf form."

It hurt to shift, but not as much as the first time. After shaking out my fur I walked up to Carlos's big chocolate brown wolf. He was much larger than I was, but he didn't intimidate me.