Chapter Six

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r S i x
M y B e a s t M y L y c a n

I looked from Dameon to Alex and from Alex back to Dameon. I easily noticed that without a doubt he'll kill Dameon.

"How did you find me and why are you doing this? I thought you don't want me." Tears pulled my eyes.

"I don't, but he does." He pointed to his heart. Is this man crazy.

"Arra what's going on? Is he your boyfriend or something?" Dameon asked. A loud growl erupted from Alex's Chest.

"I met him at Mark's party. Things got strange at one point. He went on about how I was his, but I don't even know him." I replied honest. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Arra, I have to go. You need to sort this shit out. Mark is probably looking for us." He walked away. Alex pulled me closer to him.

I'm not sure if I'm just way to drunk but I could have sworn where his skin touched mine it tingled. His touch calmed me.

"Arra." He whispered. "It's a beautiful name."

I began to cry. This is to much and way to weird. I can't understand my feelings for him and I can't understand him, he hurts me and I don't even know why.

"Please let me go." I pleaded.

"Arra, you're drunk, please let me take you home." He asked.

"No, let me go, please, I don't know you, please."
I was drunker that I thought because the next thing I remember was falling. Then nothing.

_______________________

Alexander's POV

I carried her to my car. I know what I had done tonight was no way to behave, but pulling up to a bar and seeing your mate being dry fucked by someone else isn't a sight your wolf could handle.

I didn't lie, I don't want her, but my wolf does, and I know separating my wolf from his mate could kill him, it could kill me.

But seeing her cry made my beast whine, I hurt me. I'm a Lycan for god sake, I don't​ hurt for anyone.

She was passed out drunk in my car. Her head on my lap as I drove to my pack. I'll call Mark is the morning about his brother almost having what's mine.

Our mark isn't on her you know, I agree that she's ours, but you decided to push her away, your a fucking asshole, do you know that, judging our mate like that.

I just shut him out, mostly because I knew it was true. I didn't want a mate, but it doesn't mean I don't need one.

I drove us to my pack and carried her out of the car to my bedroom. I undressed her and pulled one of my biggest shirts over her. I love the way her skin smelled, she smelled so sweet.

I tucked her in under my blanket and climbed in next to her. She snuggled her body tight against mine. I wasn't happy about it, but I let my wolf have this moment.

I started falling asleep when my wolf completely took over. He held her tight in our arms as she curled her body into mine. And for and brief moment I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

"Your mine." I whispered into her hair.

"Yours." She replied sleepily.

My wolf reached out to hers but couldn't find her, she's to unaware.

I held her in my arms and soon fel asleep. She's mine, my mate.

________________________

Arrabella's POV

Light came in through the window and birds were singing the songs of nature.

I stretched my limbs and sighed lazily. I've never slept this well in I think ever. I fluttered my eyes open only to find I'm in a strange bedroom.

Memories of the previous night came flowing back to me, and my nakedness under someone elses big shirt was made aware to me. Oh no what did I do.

"Glad to see you're finally awake." A voice said. Alex's voice.

"How'd I get here?"

"I brought you here."

"Did we uhm..."

"No we didn't have sex. I did stop you from having sex with someone else thought." He replied with a hint of jealousy mixed with sourness in his voice.

His hair and body was wet, probably just got out of the shower. Water dripping from his naked torso. Only a towel covering his manhood.

"I need to call someone to come and get me, could I borrow a phone please."

"No."

"Then how the hell am I supposed to get home?" I felt annoyed.

"I'll drop you off."

"Okay."

"You can go take a shower if you please, there's clothes, a toothbrush, soap, shampoo, everything you need in there." He said before letting his towel drop. I couldn't help but stare, even though he's back was facing me, he was doing things to my body and my voice loved it. "You like what you se?". He said as he walked into what looked like a closet.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I rolled my eyes at his comment. I quickly got up, before noticing something. "Who dressed me in this shirt?" I asked him.

"I did." He smirked at me. He saw me naked. Oh my fuck.

I went into the bathroom and discovered that the door doesn't have a lock. Great. I've never felt this exposed in my life.

I turned around and felt instantly stunned. The bathroom was amazing

It was the most amazing view I've ever seen

It was the most amazing view I've ever seen. You could see a big part of the woods from his bathroom.

I took the big shirt of and climbed into the shower. I felt like I wanted him in here with me.

How it would feel if his hand were washing my body. As I washed myself I imagined his hands instead of mine. I felt wetness, not the water, but me, my body wanted him. I wanted him.

How fucktup was all of this?

Imagine meeting a man and then without actually knowing him, feeling this way about him. I'm crazy right?

I mean I have to be. Normally if someone would be as rude to me like he was I'll tell them to fuck off, let alone imagine what kinky things they could do to me. What the fuck is wrong with me?

_____________________________

Okay so I just wanted to mention that their wolves talking to them won't be displayed throughout the whole book. The only reason I do it in the first part is to make the readers aware that they do communicate to their wolves.