Chapter Thirty Two

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y  T w o
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

▪Three Weeks Later▪

"Arrabella." I felt Alex shaking me awake. "Arrabella, you need to wake up."

"Why." I tiredly asked.

"Because I have to go and train."

"Then why should I wake up?"

"Because you're laying on my arm." He smiled down at me.

"Oh." I removed his arm from under me and pulled the blankets closer. "Bye bye then."

"Not so fast."

"Whaaaaat?" I got frustrated. I was tired okay.

"Michael said that after yesterday night I don't have to lick your wound or stay with you anymore because it's healed perfectly."

"Oh. That's okay I guess." I sighed.

"Do you want me to keep staying with you?"

"I don't know."

"Tell me what you want Arrabella." He ran his index finger across my cheek.

"I don't know Alex. I'm tired and I can't make decisions when I'm tired." I threw him with a pillow. "Now stop bothering me." I pulled the blanket over my head.

* * *

"But how do you feel about It." Della asked.

"Yeah like do you want him to stay with you?" Lillia added.

"I don't know. This whole thing with Dameon makes it hard." I replied.

"Yeah, but forget about Dameon for a while. Think about you. How does it feel when you sleep next to him?" Mia asked.

"How do you mean?" I took a hand full of fries in my mouth. Damn I love McDonald's.

"Like I know when I sleep next to Gavin for instance, I feel safe and​ I feel home." Mia replied.

"Well, I feel like it's where I belong. You know what it feels like? It feels like I'm safe. It feels like no one can hurt me. I'm under his warm embrace. Feeling his muscles around my waist, being pulled closer to his body. The feeling is indescribable. When people say it's the best feeling ever, they really aren't kidding. Because in that moment when we're sharing body heat, there isn't a place I'd rather be or a single thought that crosses my mind that isn't about him. It feels like he's giving up his 'manly pride' just to hold me close to him and at that moment I realise that he really loves me." I thought.

"Wow, that shits deep." Kate smiled.

"I know right. I think that's the best I've ever heard someone explain that." Della said before biting at her burger.

"Then why are you still wondering? It's clear how you feel. I know he's your mate, blah blah blah, but that love isn't forced by the moon goddess, that's not what a mate it, the mate pull is just attraction, the love you have to find." Mia pointed at me.

"Okay so my question is, how does sleeping next to Dameon make you feel?" Lillia asked.

"Well he makes me forget my pain. He just kind of keeps my mind at peace. But I also feel protected. But not like I do with Alex though." I answered truthfully.