Chapter Thirty Five

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y  F i v e
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

"Mine." Was the only words uttered when the door swang open. The male speaking the words was no one other than Tyler.

Tyler was our childhood best friend. He was friends with Gavin and eventually we became pretty close.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." Kate bluntly spoke.

"And you're mine." He spoke. Without regarding the other people in the room he walked up to Kate and kissed her. The kiss was dramatic, but any girls fairytale ending.

I looked at the male. But I noticed something different. He smelled different.

"Wait you're not a wolf." I frowned. He didn't smell like one. But he didn't smell like a human either.

His eyes fell on me and a massive smile appeared on his face.

"Hi you little fuck tart." He spoke to me. "You haven't seen me in 5 years and that's the only thing you say?" He walked towards me.

Alex growled at the male walking towards me. His grip on me tightening.

"Oh calm your paws." Tyler told Alex before picking me up in a hug. "God I've missed you." He kissed my cheek.

He was a gorgeous male. His golden blonde hair at his shoulders. His shocking blue eyes was so inviting. He matured so much since I saw him.

"I've missed you too, asshole." I hugged him back.

Don't get me wrong, he's an attractive male, but I have no interest in him in that way. When I was 15 I had a small crush on him, but I was a hormonal teen. He's like my brother. Not as responsible as one, but still I loved him like one.

"Surprise." Gavin walked towards me.

"Gav! How did you arrange this?" I hugged Gavin.

"It was all him. He just flew back yesterday and phoned me." Gavin kissed my cheek.

"Everyone, this is Tyler." They all greeted him and introduced themselves.

My mother and father came through the door and my mother embraced me in a hug. My father greeted me awkwardly. This is the first time in more than two years that I've been in the same room as him by choice.

"Hey mom." I kissed her cheek.

I awkwardly huged my father.

"So, I'm still waiting." I looked to Tyler who held Kate in his arms like he's known her longer than a minute.

"For what." He smiled at me.

"What are you? You're not human, and you don't smell like a wolf?"

"Look at you fuck tart, talking all supernaturally. I would've loved to see the look on your face when they told you. Now I could be normal around me sister from another mister." He wiggled his eyebrows. Always a charmer.