Chapter Nineteen

So these last few chapters have been ending in drama. She overreacts a lot right?

Or is it just me?

Just keep reading. Believe me there's still a shit ton of drama ahead, but I promise it's going to end amazing. I mean what's a good book without drama?

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  N i n e t e e n
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

I drove to Della's after the talk with Alex. I couldn't stay there. I needed space. I was over emotional and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of him.

It was 5 in the morning when I showed up at Dellas. But I just went straight to the spare bedroom and slept. I was so tired and my body was so sore.

I woke up with only Dogo with me. I needed more though. I didn't want to go to my place because I needed Della. I didn't want to do this alone.

"Evening sleepyhead." Della smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "So tell me why the hell would you come over to my house at 5am and go straight to bed not telling me why you're here. Not that I mind of course."

I told her what happened and she blinked a few times before eventually started talking.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but there is nothing he did wrong?" She smiled.

"You should have seen his eyes. He enjoyed ripping that rogue apart."

"I would to if it were my mate."

"Della you don't understand. He's cruel."

"So, he's never been cruel to you. Okay maybe in the beginning, but hasn't he proven himself. He hasn't done anything to hurt you?"

"Della, I don't like violence. I actually hoped you'd understand."

"So tell me what you want me to understand Arra. I want to understand." She gave me a kind smile.

"When I was younger I had an uncle. He came to live with us for a few years. I was only ten when he came. H-he uhm."

"It's okay you don't have to tell me." Della gave me a knowing smile.

"No, but I want to. He use to hit me when my parents weren't home. He'd beat me till I can't see. He broke my legs 4 times. Then he'd tell my parents I fell or something. He told me if I didn't agree he'd hurt me more." I honestly told her. I didn't tell her the whole story though. I wasn't ready for that.

"What did your parents do? Did you ever tell them?"

"No. Gavin found out eventually. One day he just disappeared. Police haven't found anything." I shifted in my chair with discomfort. "I went through a lot with him. I have marks to show that. And the thing that scared me about Alex was the fact that he had the exact same look my uncle would have when hurting me."

"What marks?" Della looked at me. Her eyes held different emotions.

I undressed myself there infront of her. In her kitchen. She wanted to know, so now I'm showing her.

"You see this?" I pointed to a mark beneath my arm. "He stabbed me with a piece of broken mirror after he pounded my head against it."

"You see this." I showed her scars on my back. "He hit me with a belt that had nails in it."