Chapter Four

Copyright © Lilliboo_24 2017 South-Africa

❤⏺❤⏺❤

_____________________________

C h a p t e r  F o u r
M y  B e a s t  M y  L y c a n

Alexander's POV

▪40 years ago▪

"Alexander, the boarders have been breached. They are heading our way." Carlos, my Beta informed me.

I almost felt pitty for the one who was stupid enough to think they could challenge me by ambushing my pack.

The moment I had opened my balcony door I saw the war going on between the my few Lycans, my pack members and the Rogues. Fucking Rogues, aren't they supposed to be somewhat smart.

I jumped from the balcony changing into my big, grey wolf. A rumble tore through my throat. I ran into the war killing rogues as I went. My eye catches a rogue's as he stared at me.

Changing back into my human form I smiled at the blood on my skin, the blood of my trespassers. Is it possible to enjoy killing, well I do, I love the smell of warm, fresh blood.

I walked towards the rogue, taking my time. Getting irritated by my slow gesture the rogue ran towards me I grabbed the rogue by its throat and threw him on my porch. His back cracking as it connected with the wall.

"What the fuck do you want on my land!" I let my wolf come forward and watched as the rogue's​ eyes widen. Then he smirked.

"You think your a big bad Alpha King, don't you you stupid Lycan?" He spat in my face. This one is going to be one special kill. This one I'm going to enjoy more. I smiled wickedly at the thought.

"Why are you here?" I asked one last time.

"Only here as a warning. The demons are coming and they hope that you're prepared." He said before he snapped his own neck.

"Burn them all!" I demanded before throwing his body with the rest of the dead rogues.

"God I feel sorry for the mate who has to love you." Kate, my sister said next to me as we watched as the bodies were being thrown together.

"And why is that?" I smiled at the scene infront of me.

"You enjoyed that way to much." She pointed to the bodies.

"I doubt the moon Goddess will be so cruel as to doom someone to be with me." I answered truthfully. Not that I wanted one anyway.

"Everyone deserves love, Alexander." She took my hand.

I laughed. "I have you don't I? Plus to love is stupidity. It makes you weak. Love gets you killed sister. I advise you remember that."

I didn't care for love. Not in the romantic way atleast. I had my sister and my pack whom I loved, but that's all I needed. I don't need someone to make me blind. Love has a way of taking away your smarts. It makes you weak and weakness makes you a target.

I wouldn't believe that the moon Goddess would be stupid enough to punish someone to be doomed a lifetime with me. She's smarter than that, that I know for a fact.

▪Back to now▪

My wolf felt anxious as we drove past Mark's pack boarders. The moonlight pack. I didn't want to come, because I simply have no interest to be here, but there was something pulling me here, telling me to be here tonight.