Part 48

Emily and I have been packing for college this entire month of august. We are going to New York next week. I haven't really talked to dylan. We saw each other at Bobs but that's it. I still miss him. But it's for the best. Right?

Kyle is hanging out with Emily all week. He's going to Florida State on Saturday. So there spending as much time with each other as possible. I packing some extra stuff in a bin. I stand up and wipe some sweat drops on my forehead. "Ok!" I say clapping my hands. "Bed spread and sheets... check. Towels,tooth brush, makeup...check. Clothes,shoes...check." I say. I go through the rest in my list. It's 5:13 p.m. Mom isn't home right now so I'm going to eat at Bobs. I know! Dylan is going to be there. I'm hungry! And I want a milkshake;)

"Hey Katie." Dylan says walking up to me. "The usual?" He asks. "Hey. Yes please." I say.
"Here you go. One chocolate milkshake with sprinkles and a hamburger." He says. I smile. "Thanks." He smiles. "When you heading out?" He asks. "Monday. Emily and I are leaving Monday." I say. He nods. "That's great!" He says. Yeah. "When are you going to work for you Dad?" I ask. "In two weeks." He says. Cool. "That's great! Good for you." I say taking a sip of my milkshake. Just great.

When I got home, Kyle was watching a movie in the living room. "Hey Kyle." I say. He waves. "Hey. Where were you?" He asks pausing the movie. "Bobs." I say. "Cool. I just got home." He says. "Cool. Are you excited for college?" I say. "You bet! You?" He ask. "Yes! I'm excited to get out of this place with Emily and leave these people!" I say laughing. He doesn't laugh though. "What's wrong?" I say. He frowns. "Emily and I decided it would be best if we take a break for now at least." He says. Oh no! Why didn't Emily call me? "Oh gosh! Kyle I'm so sorry that must suck." I say. "It's fine. If it's meant to be we will find our way back to each other some day." He says with a smile. "Yeah. Maybe." I say thinking dylan. "Well I'm going to go to bed. Got a big day tomorrow. You know. With moving to Florida and all." He says. "Yeah. I should probably go to." I say truthfully.

**********^
Hey guys!! Hope you are enjoying! Make sure to like and comment what you think:)