Part 13

I missed the next day of school. Thank you god. All I did was eat soup in my bed while watching Netflix! I took a couple naps here and there. I woke up to my phone. Dylan texted me... "where are you!" He says. I don't know if I should text back or not? Screw it! "In bed." I say back. "Still sick?" He says. Why the hell would you care? "Yeah. Going to school tomorrow though." I say. "Good." He replied. "Gtg." I say. GTG?!?! What is this? "Ok. Hope you feel better:)" he said. I put my phone on my desk and went back to sleep.

I woke up around 7 the next morning and felt a lot better. So I got up and went to change my clothes for school. "Katie! Breakfast is ready!" My mom screams. Again. After I ate, she reminded me to take my pills before going to school today. Kyle gave me another ride today because I was still sick. Hopefully he keeps giving me rides.

Today was Friday, November 28. I was glad it was Friday. This week was pretty rough. Dylan kept asking if I was ok. But let's be honest. Does he really care?

When I was at my locker dylan walked up to me. "Meet me at my car after school." He said walking away. "But-" I said not finishing the sentence. I hated when guys did that. It makes me soooooo mad. School went by really fast and soon I was walking towards Dylan's car. Why did I listen to him? I can walk away. But for some reason my legs are taking over control and telling my brain to shut up. (That's a weird demonstration... just go with it.) "hop in ."he said when I arrived not giving me a chance to say anything . When I got in his car, he stepped on the gas and was cruising down the highway.

When we got to where we wanted it was the park with the same pond where we kissed. Why the actually freak would he bring me here?! "Why are we here?" I ask. "Because I wanted to do this." And before I could do anything we walked up to me and kissed me. It amazing. (Is that a little "tmi"?)  when he pulled away from me he just stared at me. "Listen. I messed up! I'm so dumb for doing what I did. When I said it didn't matter, it did!" He said. I was happy. All I could do was smile. "What?" He said. "Nothing. I'm just glad you said it." I said back. "So I am forgiven?" He asks. "Yes dylan. You are forgiven." I say. "Good. Follow me." He says. So I follow him as he leads me to the pond. "Katie. It would be my honor to ask you if you would be my girlfriend." He said with a smile. I was happy yet shocked. My heart was pounding. I could have sworn I was sweating. But then it all went away and I smiled. "Of course." I say. He smiles and kisses me!

When he dropped me, my brother was sitting on my bed. "Kyle what are you doing?" I ask. "We need to talk." He says. "About what?" I say. "How I haven't been there for you as a brother." He says. Man. What is up with everyone today? Being nice to me? I would be really shocked if my mom came in and apologized;) "it's fine really." I say walking over to him. "No. No it's not. I'm sorry for being a ducky brother and only hanging out with Mandy and the guys." He says. "Seriously! It's fine." I say. "Ok. I love you sis." He says pulling me into a hug. "I love you too." I say laughing.

*********
Wow!! She was apologized by a lot of
People (2) but that is still a lot of people for her! Read more if you want to know what happens;)