Part 39

*senior year*
I don't know what I feel. Angry? Upset? Scared? All of the above? How could he do this to me? I just stood there. In the middle of the parking lot looking like an idiot. He was smiling. Before I could do anything, he looked up and saw me. My eyes were filling with tears. He was getting up but I was already in my car driving down the road.

When I got home, I ran up to my room and called Emily. He kept trying to call me but I ignored them. (Obviously) "Katie?" Emily says walking into my room. I stood up straight and turned around. "Hey." I say. She ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." I start to cry. "How could he? Tomorrow is our 4 month anniversary!"I scream. "I know." Is all she said.

I didn't want to go to school today but my mom forced me to go. "Are you sure that's what was going on?" She said. No. Yes. I don't know.

When I got to school, dylan was waiting at my locker with flowers. "Happy 4 months." He said giving me the roses. "I don't want them." I say giving them back. He frowns. "Can I explain?" He says. I don't say anything. "Please?" I sigh. "You have 3 minute." "Great!" He says. "Do this is embarrassing but, I am failing math and I needed a tutor." He says. "Then why didn't you ask me to help? Why a girl instead of the math teacher?" I ask. "One. It would be embarrassing if you helped me. Two. It was the math teachers idea." He says. "I don't know." I say. What am I saying? Of course I can. "Please. You know I would never cheat on you." He says. "Yeah I also thought you wouldn't leave." I say. What am I doing? Stop it mouth!! He frowns. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He says. "Let me make it up to you. For our anniversary. I'll pick you up tonight at 7:00." He says. "Fine. Don't be late." I say walking away.

**********
Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying! Make sure to like and comment on what you think:)