Part 41

*Senior year*

When 6:00 came rolling around I got ready. I decided to wear a cute skirt with tights (it's is January) and a sweater with a cute necklace. Then I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and my makeup was a nude look. *ding dong* crap! It was already 7?? I checked my phone. 6:58! I walk down the stairs and open the door. There stood the most cutest thing ever. A dog. Jk. I wish. It was dylan:) "you look great" I say. "You look beautiful!" He says at the same time. We both laugh. "Mom I'm going." I scream. "Have fun!" She screams back from the living room. "Shall we?" He says. I nod. "We shall." I say walking out of the house.

It turns out he took me to a romantic dinner about 45 minutes away. It was so romantic. "What can I get you two?" The waiter says. "You can go first." Dylan says. "I'll have the lobster with a baked potato please." I say. He turns to dylan. "And what will you have?" "Um. I'll have the steak with chicken soup." He says. "Ok. That'll be right up." He says walking away. We both look at each other and smile. "Happy anniversary Katie." He says. I smile. "Happy anniversary dylan."
After we ate, we got the bill and it was- "$120!" I whisper. "It's on me." Dylan says taking the bill. "Hell no! We can split. That's really expensive." I say pulling my wallet. "Really! I got it." He says putting a card in the bill. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes." He says. Ok.

"I had an amazing night." I say leaning in for a kiss. "I'm glad." He says. "I love you." I blurt out. Why did I just say that? I mean I do but we've never said it. He smiles. "Katie. I love you too." He says. Wait! What?Amen. I smile and get out.

********
What an amazing 4 month anniversary<3
Enjoy! Make sure to like and comment what you think:)