Part 14

*senior year*
I can't believe dylan is back. I missed him so much but hate him at the same time. That's all I can't hunk about as I lay in my my cozy bed at night.

The next morning I wore some jeans a en a loose tee. Before my mom could say anything about "getting my ass down here" I was already done there before Kyle! "Katie-!" My mom screams not seeing me at the table. "Oh. Good your already down here." She says. "Yep. What's for breakfast?" I ask. "Pancakes with eggs and bacon." She says putting a little bit on my plate. A couple minutes later as I was leaving (about to take the car we both use) hehe. Kyle came down. "What do you think your doing?" He says walking over to me. "Umm driving to school?" I say sarcastically. "No your not. That's MY car." He hisses. "You see. It's actually both of our car." I say back smiling at him. "Mom! Your going to let her take my car!?" He screams. "Sweaty. I did buy it for the both of you so she can drive it whenever she wants." She said waving me bye. "Bye Kyle." I say walking out of the door. God! That felt good!

When I get to school all I'm thinking about is dylan. I don't want to see him yet I do. As I put my books in my locker, someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around to see Mandy Moor behind me. "Hey." She says. "Can you help me?" Why the hell would I help you? "Sure. What is it?" I say. "Well your brother and I aren't getting along right now and I think he might be cheating in me with Sally Johnson." She says. Sally freaking Johnson?!? What the... "Mandy Mandy Mandy. I don't think my brother would cheat on anyone." I say shutting my locker. "Really? Good." She says. "Yep.". "Thanks." She says walking away. Don't talk to
Me again you crazy bitch. "You're welcome." I say back rolling my eyes. "Rough day?" Some one says next to me. Of course. It's dylan. "You won't imagine." I say back. "Then let me. Dinner? On me? After school?" He says. What? "Uhhh." I say. "Oh come on."he pleaded. "Fine." I say.

Why does this happen to me?

********
Why does what happen to you? Find out in the next chapter!!!