Part 18

All I have been doing was calling and texting dylan. I know I should let him enjoy his vacation but I have no one to talk to! My dad was in an accident, my mom won't let me see him! I've been calling him every morning. Dylan is coming back tomorrow night! I can't wait to see him.

Im all alone in math class today and tomorrow. All I did was pay attention (some of the time.) and draw (most of the time!) when the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and went to my locker. As I was putting my stuff away someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and it was a girl I have never seen before. "Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me to English." She says. "By the way, my name is Emily." She says smiling. "My name is Katie and yeah. I'm going there anyway." I say with a smile. I quickly grabbed my English book and shut my locker. We smiled at each other and started down the hallway. "So where did you come from?" I ask. "South Carolina." She says. "Wow! All the way from south Caroline?" I say. She laughs and nods her head. "I didn't really have any friends at my school and my dad got a job here so he took it." She says. "Really? That's crazy! I don't have any friends either." I say laughing. "We should be friends."she said. "Yeah! I'd like that." I say as we walk into English. "Who is that?" She says pointing to someone in the back. I smile and look over there and I can't believe who it is. "Dylan?!" I say. He turned around and smiled. I ran up and hugged him. "I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow night?" I say still hugging him. "My dad wanted to leave." He says. Emily comes walking up to us. "Oh I am sorry! Dylan this is Emily. Emily meet Dylan my boyfriend." I say smiling at him. "Nice to met You." She says. "You too." He says. "Take a seat kids." The teacher says walking in. Emily sat down next to me as I say next to dylan.

After class dylan has to go catch up on homework so Emily and I walked to my locker together. "Hey. Do you want to hang out after school?" She asks. "Sure! That sounds like a lot of fun. Where?" I ask. "Maybe... the mall?" She says with a smile. I smile with her. "Sure the mall it is!" I say.

*********
Yay!!! Katie finally made a friend! Also dylan came back! But why? Do you really believe him? Make sure to like and comment what you think:)