Part 4

The next morning I woke up to again my brother blasting his music as my mom yells for me to get my ass downstairs. I just lay in bed. Not caring about what my mom says. About 5 minutes later I finally got up and put on some jeans with a navy blue shirt. When I get downstairs, Kyle already left and my mom is waiting for me to eat. "What took you so long!?" She says glaring at me. "I took my time for once." I say sitting down. My stomach growling from not eating dinner last night. I shove all the pancakes in my mouth not caring what my mom is yelling at me for this time. "Did you hear me?" She says. I turn around and look at her. "No. What did you say?"
"You are going to be staying at a friends house tonight." She says. What the hell?!? Does she know I have zero friends? "I don't have any friends." I say standing up. "And why the hell am I not coming home tonight?!?" I scream. "You will watch your mouth young lady." She says raising her voice. "And if you want to know, Mandy is coming over and she doesn't want you here and frankly neither do I." She says. I can't say anything. So I just leave. What the hell am I going to do? I can't go to my dads because he lives 4 hours away. I don't have any friends. Am I going to have to sleep on the streets?

When I finally get to school I was 25 minutes late because of my mom yelling at me to get out of the house. When I walk in everybody turns their attention towards me. Including Dylan. When I take a seat, Dylan leans in. "Where were you?" He asks. "Mom issues." I say. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking?" He says. "Well... let's just say my mom wants me to sleep at someone's house tonight." I say. He looks confused. "What do you mean?" He ask. "My mom kicked me out of my house because Mandy Moor told her to." I say. He laughs at what I just said. "Are you serious?!?" He asks. "Yes."

After class, Dylan catches up with me. "What if you sleep over at my house tonight?" He says. I look at him and laugh. "Really? I can't do that." I say. "What of your a serial killer or something?" "I barely know you. "I say. "That's why you are going to go out with me tonight and get to know me." He says with a smile. I give him a confused look as we walk to to my locker. "Are you serious?" I ask.
"Dead." He says. "Fine."

******
I'm screaming!!!!! He finally asked her out. What will he do about her mom though... or Mandy? Keep reading to find out. Make sure to like and comment what you think:)