Part 45

"Katie. We think it's time to tell you something." Emily and Kyle said sitting down. If this is what I think it is... "what is it?" I say. They look at each other and then at me. "Emily and I, we are dating." Kyle says. I am frozen. I mean I'm happy but. "Say something." Emily says. "That's great!" I say truthfully. They both smile. "Are you ok with it?" Emily asks. I shake my head. This is weird. I'm just going to go. I stand up and walk away.

We have two days until school ends! I'm super nervous but excited. I walk up to Dylan's locker. "Hey." I say. He smiles. "Hi. What's up?" He asks. Oh nothing. My brother and best friend are dating. I'm happy for them though. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school?" I ask. "Sure. Where?" He asks shutting his locker. "Maybe the park." I say. Emily walks up to us. "Hey Katie. Dylan." She says. "Hey." Dylan says. "Listen I have to go to the office. See you at lunch?" He asks me. I nod. "Sure." I turn to Emily. "Hey em." I say. She frowns at me. "Your mad." Oh god. "No! I'm happy for you guys." I say. "Ok. Promise." She says. "Promise." I say with a smile. "Good. Because if you were mad at me I don't know what I would do." She says with a laugh. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. She nods. "Sure what?" "How long have you been dating Kyle?" I ask. She smiles. "In three weeks it will be two months." She says. I smile. "Ok." She looks over at Kyle and he smiles at her. "Do you want to hang out after school?" She asks. Crap! "Sorry. I'm hanging out with Dylan." I say with a frown. "Ok. See you later." She says walking away. Oh.

I'm sitting under the tree at the park with dylan. We are talking about palms for after high school. "Where are you going ?" I ask. "I don't think I'm going to college." He says. What? "Wh6?" I ask. He smiles. "I'm going to help my dad with his company." He says. Ok. "That's great!" I say. At this point we are cuddling in the ground just staring up in the sky. "What's going to happen to us?" I whisper. "Don't worry about that." He says. Maybe he's right.

Today is the last day of senior year. I'm freaking out. We aren't going to be in high school anymore. I smile as I get ready for school. I decided to walk to school today. Kyle picked up Emily this morning. When I got to school, I went to my locker and emptied everything. I went to each class and put the books away. We get at least 20-30 minutes on the last day to do that. Dylan and I met up for lunch after class. "You eating?" He says walking up to me. I laugh. "Hell no! You?" He laughs too. "No." We spot Kyle and Emily at the popular table. Dylan and I sat at a table by the doors. "Do you want to come over after school?" I ask. "I was actually thinking about going to the party tonight for the seniors." He says. What party? "What do you mean? What party?" I ask. Well Charlie invited me to the end of school party for all of the seniors. Are you coming." He asks. Hell no. "Wasn't invited I guess." I say. There's no way I'm going to that party.

**********
Hi! Charlie is having a party and invited dylan?!? That doesn't sound good;) make sure to like and comment what you think:)