Part 22

*junior year*
I was driving around for hours. It was 11:00 p.m. I wasn't really tired so I decided to keep driving. I found a road about 40 minutes away from my house. It's on the outskirts of town. When I got out of my car I broke down crying. I could control it anymore. "Why dylan!?" I screamed. "I-  I love you." I whisper. I just sat down by the cliff and cried for what felt like for hours.

It was 3:00 a.m. When I got home that night. I was so tired from crying. and of course because it was 3 in the morning. I went straight up to my room and fell asleep. When I woke up I got up and i was so tired. I was scared to go to school. I was upset because dylan wasn't going to be in school. He want going to be by my locker in the morning, sit by me in class or lunch. I had to get through today. And the rest of the year. I went to my closet and put on some jeans and a shirt. I put on my shoes and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hi mom." I say. "Eat your breakfast." She says. "Ok." I say.

When I got to school, Emily took Dylan's place and was at my locker. I was hoping it was dylan but it wasn't."How you doing?" She says frowning. I give her a weak smile as my face dropped. "Not so good." I say truthfully. I open my locker and grabbed my math book. "I'm sorry about dylan. I'll be here for you whenever you need me." She says with a smile. I shut my locker and smile at her as I walk to class.

I kept looking over at Dylan's desk hoping he would randomly appear and everything would be better. "Ok class. Your homework for tonight will be page 123 numbers 1-23." He says closing the book. The class all groans.

As I sat my bag down at the lunch table waiting for Emily, I took out my sketchbook and decided to draw. I smiled as I started and a drawing. I missed drawing. I haven't been doing it in a while. When Emily sits down across from me she doesn't hesitate and starts eating her lunch. "How could you eat that nasty food!" I say grossed out. She laughs. "How could you not?!" She says taking another bite of spaghetti. I smile and continue drawing.

**************
I'm really tired. It's 11:09 p.m. and I am going to bed. Hope you liked this episode <3 do you every miss Christmas sooo much that you listen to it in June??!!! Because I'm listening to some right now:);) find out what happens next!