Part 2

"My names Dylan." He says sitting down next me. "Katie." I say smiling. He smiled too. "What are you drawing?" He asks. "Well. I'm just drawing whatever pops into my head." I say. He nods and takes a closer look. "Why does it look depressing?" He asks. Because it's my life on a piece of paper. "Not feeling it today I guess." I say turning to him. "Why are you talking to me?" I ask him. "I'm sorry if I made you mad." He said standing up. "No! It's just that people don't really talk to the "weird" girl." I say. "Oh." He says sitting back down. "You don't seem weird." He says.  I start laughing. "Trust me. Compared to my "popular" brother... I'm weird." I say. "Well I don't think you're weird ." He says. "Thanks." I say turning my attention towards the classroom as the teacher walks in. "Hello class. Welcome to Algebra 2. I am you're teacher." He starts blabbing. I can feel Dylan's eyes staring at me. I feel my face getting hot. I can't really pay attention because of early in class. What dylan said.

After class I stopped at my locker to put away my books. I see a group of girls laughing and having fun. Not having fun is sad. I feel like a loser. If I could make friends, trust me I would. The girls in this school are just really mean though. The last time I had a friend was sophomore year. Her name was Annabelle. We were really close. Turns out she only hung out with me so she could get close to Kyle. So I never tried to make any other friends after her. When I shut my locker door I was stopped by someone. "Look who it is." She said. Great. Mandy Moor. The most popular girl in school. Also know as, the girl my brother banged about 20 times? "Can I help you?" I ask. "Well, I was wondering if you could leave you're house tonight." She says. "Excuse me?" I say. "You heard me! Since Kyle and I can't go out tonight, we need somewhere else to hang out." She said with a smile. "No." I say. I tried to walk away but here minions stopped me. Yes. She has three other girls follow her around and do stuff for her. "Can you please get out of the way? I have to get to class." I say trying to move some more. "Not until you say you will leave tonight." She said crossing her arms. "No. You aren't kicking me out of my own house!" I scream. Before I could say anything someone beat me to it. " leave her alone." He said. I turned around and it was Dylan. I smiled at the thought that he would stick up for me. "And how are you?" Mandy said. "You're worse nightmare! Now leave her alone." Dylan says. "Fine." She hisses at me and walks away. I turned around and smiled at him. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that." I say. "Oh please. It's no biggie." He said.

*******
Yay!!! Dylan stuck up for Katie. <3 keep reading for more!! Shout out to my friend Lydia for loving this story 😂😂 make sure to like and comment what you think:)