Part 15

*senior year*
After school I met up with dylan at this small cafe. "What are we doing here?" I say closing the car door. "Just to hang out." He says opening the door. I roll the eyes and walk in. When we got inside, some lady sat us at a booth. "What would you like to drink?" She asks. "I'll have a sprit." Dylan says. "And for you?" She turns to me. "I'll have a small chocolate milkshake." I say. She smiles and leaves. "A milkshake?" He asks. "What. You got a sprit." I say. He laughs. "So how have you been? Wait- I already asked that." He said sounding embarrassed. That makes me laugh. "I'm fine.you!" I say still laughing. "Ok." He said with a smirk. "How is your art going?" He asks. I nod my head. "Really good." I say. More like depressed art because of you.  When I said that the waitress came back with our drinks. "One sprit. And one chocolate milkshake." She said. "And what would you like to eat?" She asks.

I have to say, we did have a pretty good time. He didn't try to kiss me or anything. So I guess that's good. After we ate, he dropped me off st my place and left.  I went up to my room and decided to take a shower. After my shower I put on some comfy clothes and tried to go to bed. But I just, couldn't. So I got up and went to find my sketch book and decided to draw a little bit. By then it was 11:00 p.m. And was so tired. So I put down my sketch book, turned the light off and went to bed.

The next morning, was just like any other. But of course, since I drove the car to school yesterday and Kyle made a big deal about it, he got up early than me and drove to school. I hate when people do that! It bugs me. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. "Katie! Get down here!" My mom screams. What! No breakfast is ready? When I got down there I couldn't believe who it was.

************
Hey guys! Sorry this is more of a short one. But I wonder who is down stairs!!