Part 28

*junior year*

Its been one month since dylan left. I am starting to get over it... just not him. I still can't drive my car so Kyle has been taking me to school. Emily met me bye my locker this morning to talk about this guy she met. "His name is Doug." She says. "So where does this "Doug" guy go to school?" I ask grabbing my math book. "He goes to Diles High School."she says. We begin walking to class as I see a poster on the wall. I walk up to it and read what it said. " football tryout for next year. Sign up down below." I looked at who signed up and- dylan. Dylan signed up.

Emily was a little late for lunch but I didn't mind. I grabbed my sketch book out and started drawing. I missed this. Sitting at lunch and just drawing. "Hey girly." Emily says planting her tray down across from me. "What are you drawing?" She says. Dylan. Is that weird? "Nothing." I say closing the book. She rolls her eyes. "Anyway. Are you excited for senior year?!" She says. I'm so close to getting out of this town. "Yes." Is all I say. "I can't wait! We are going to be top guns!" She says drinking her milk. Top gun? "I can't believe our junior year will be over in 4 days!" She says. "I know! It's amazing." I lie.

After school, Kyle had practice so I had to walk home. When I got home, mom was waiting for me at the table. "How was school?" She asks. It was boring. "Fine." I say with a fake smile. "I have to go work on something upstairs." I say running to my room. My so called "project" was sleeping. I was so tired!

I woke up around 6:00 p.m. When Kyle came into my room. "Hey mom said dinner is ready." He says leaving. Great chat. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. "What are We having?" I hear Kyle ask. "Pork chops with mashed potatoes." She answers. Yes! I love my moms mashed potatoes! When I got my plate I filled it with mashed potatoes.

After dinner, I went upstairs and took a long shower. I am drained. I can't wait for summer. After my shower, I put on comfy pajamas and went into my room. I wasn't really tired because I already took a nap. So I decided to draw. I through away the picture of Dylan. I decided to draw just simple things like trees or houses. Around midnight I was really tired so I put down my sketch book and went to bed.

*********
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was pretty boring. But the next one will get better!