Part 47

It's been 3 weeks since dylan broke up with me. I miss him so much but how could he accuse me of sleeping with someone else (I didn't) besides it's none of his business! Emily tried talking to him but he still won't believe her. I don't know what to do.

Emily and I went to the pool today. I didn't really feel like swimming though. She forced me to go with. "It will be fun." Emily says about to jump in. I take a seat in a chair by our things. These three weeks of summer have been awful. I have hoarded myself in lot my room watching sad romance movies. I NEVER watch sad romance movies.

After Emily dropped me off, she went home and I went up to my room and sketches how I felt. Sad,lonely, depressed. The usual before dylan was in my life.

        This is the only time this will happen:
                               Dylan's pov:
I miss her. I shouldn't have yelled at her and said we should break up. I messed up. Big time. I want to see her so bad. I just don't know if she wants to see me after what happen.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today is July 4. Emily is coming over again. Dylan still hasn't tried to talk to me. I'm still upset but I'm trying to get over it. I'm wearing shorts with a white too and red shoes. It's super hot out. My mom bought a pool for Christmas last year so we already have it up! "Hey girl!" Emily says. "Hey! Do you have your bathing suit on?" I ask. "Yes I do!! But first, is Kyle home?" She asks. "He's in his room." I say. "Great! Meet you outside?" She asks. I nod and walk over to the door. I open it but hear a knock on the front door. I walk over to the front and open it. Dylan. "Hey Katie." He says. Hey Katie is all you have to say?!? I'm feeling anger. "Hey Katie?!?" I say. "You accused me of an awful thing, broke up with me, and all you have to say is sorry!!!??" I scream."I know. I'm sorry." He says. I'm tired of his sorries. "No. You left without saying goodbye and now this? I- I can't ." I say choking on my tears. Of course I want to be with him. I still love him. But he put me through to much. I can't. I just can't. I slam the door and start to cry. "Katie?" Emily says. "Dyl-dylan." I say pointing to the door. I get up to see if he's still there. It looks like he's crying. He's walking to his car. I have to be strong. I take a deep breath. "Come on. Let's go swimming." She says walking to the back door. I nod. I take a peak through the window to see if he's still here. He's gone. For good.

************
Omg!!!!! :000:(:(:(:( make sure to like and comment what you think;)