Sophie decided not to dwell on details. She had another identity and it was working. "Okay. One last thing." She said. "Money. Exactly how are these two supposed to survi-" she stared wide eyed as both clones or extensions pulled a green cube out of their pockets. She had almost forgot, the elves could be drowning in wealth if they wanted. "Looks like we already got it covered." Wylie said. "Looks like it. First things first. Let's get more ruckleberries for you...er Anne." Eliza said, before moving with grace Sophie herself could never manage.

Before long Anne was back, and the girls left. It was strange. Sophie could talk to Wylie without really talking to him. For a solid hour, she and Wylie sat in her room, using Eliza and Anne. As the two girls strode through Eternalia. It was like watching from an inside screen, as the girls easily found a cozy home, that was place above a cafe and something that seemed to be close to a hang out spot for everyone wanting to party. Shopping was easy enough and for Wylie he was pretty good at fashion. "Sophie!" Both Wylie and Sophie jumped scrambling for their identity forms, as Biana and Fitz burst into her room. "I should go." Wylie said shoving his papers into his bag. "Yeah." Sophie said smiling. Anne laughed, as Wylie grinned. "Later." Wylie said, brushing past Fitz and Biana. Calling a hasty goodbye to Sandor. Sophie stood up, quickly pushing her own papers in her bag. "What do you need?" She asked hastily pushing her bag in her desk drawer.

"Why was Wylie here?" Fitz asked. Sophie gave fake chuckle, that was to high pitched as she waved her hand, still trying to push her bag in. "Oh, just school stuff. What are you doing here?" She managed to close her drawer. "Our Dad wants to talk to you." Biana said. "Oh, well you see I have a busy schedule." Sophie looked at her desk, only to shove the plans she and Wylie had made to get into Exile, into the top drawer. Dropping a paper weight Sophie managed to shove everything in the drawer and closed it. She turned like she hadn't stopped the conversation, to crumple papers into her drawer. "The thing is, that I-" Sophie nearly groaned as she raced across the room slamming her closet door shut, hiding the formal dress she'd chosen.

Iggy gave a scared burp and flew from his cage, chewing on a planning paper. "Can't get to him." Sophie yanked the paper from Iggy, giving him an accusing glare she pushed the paper in her pocket. "Just now. Another time." She promised. Leaning over her dresser awkwardly trying to hide her open album, she had started transmitting pictures into, of Exile from her memory. She slapped it shut when Biana took another step into her room. "Sophie....are you trying to hide something?" Biana asked. Sophie became angry at that, as she stood up straight, she picked up the new memory log. Biana had no right to ask that, not to mention she herself had hidden stuff from Sophie. Sophie strode across the room and shoved her memory log in her book shelf.

"I don't see why it'd bother you if I did." Sophie's voice grew soft as she saw a thick, light, brown, journal sitting on the shelf. Alvar's journal. She hadn't read it yet. "Sophie, we're sorry." Biana said. Sophie ignored the comment as her hand trailed over the spine of the worn journal. Perhaps talking to Alden- no. Sophie shut down the thought as soon as it formed. She passed up the journal and picked up her iPod. "Is that all you guys came here for? I have work to do." She said. "That's all I came here for....I'll see you later." Biana said and left. Sophie tensed as she went to Iggy's cage where the imp had gone back to sleep. Sophie's back tingled as she felt Fitz staring at her. "Sophie." He transmitted. Sophie set her iPod aside. Tilting her head in acknowledgment, to his transmission. Sandor cleared his throat and left the room. Closing the door behind him.

"Sophie, please say something. Talk to me, yell at me. Please just say something." Sophie hadn't spoken to him, without really talking to everybody. "What am I supposed to say Fitz?" Sophie transmitted trying to take a deep breath. She took a deep breath and turned to face him. "Just leave." The hurt in Fitz's eyes tore at her, but she wasn't ready to forgive him, any of them, not yet. Fitz looked away her eyes before speaking slowly. "I'll be back." It wasn't a threat, it was somehow comforting. He was telling her he was going to make up for lying to her. He hesitated for a moment, in a flash he stood in front of her. He looked down at her, his eyebrows drawn down by some hidden thought. He brought his knuckles up and brushed them across Sophie's face. Leaving trails of warmth across her face.

Guilt filled his eyes, his voice was laced with honesty. "I will make it up to you." He said. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, then just like that he was gone. Sophie had to grit her teeth to keep the stupid smile that wanted to form, off her face.

~

Sophie smoothed down the front of the white dress, that had a hue of teal to it, she could hear the clicking of heels across the marble floor.

Rounding the corner Lady Gardenia strode down the white marble floor. Her dress had a knee length slit in it, showing long dark legs, that positively glowed in the light. Her sun kissed skin caused a golden halo around her, but Sophie knew better now, that angelic look was a disguise to hide the devil. Lady Gardenia dark hair was twisted into a side bun. Strands of her hair made her cheek bones look sharper. "Ah, welcome Miss Foster." She said. "I have someone I'd like you to meet. He's in the drawing room." Lady Gardenia said, taking Sophie's cloak. A pit started to form in her stomach, as she followed Lady Gardenia down the hall. It could only mean one thing. Another matchmaking meeting.

However as Sophie walked into the empty drawing room she found a tall figure standing beside what looked to be a very old reform player of some sort. It wasn't Fitz. Sophie's nerves twisted tighter and tighter until the elf turned around. He smiled disarmingly. "Ah, hello Sophie." He said bowing. "Sophie this is my son Charles. He's going to be your tutor for the next few months." Lady Gardenia said.

"Tutor? For what? I'm doing fine on my grades. I'll have you know I passed with a eighty nine percent this mid term." Sophie said. Lady Gardenia smiled sweetly. "Not those lessons. Charles is going too teach you how to catch your match. Finishing lessons if you will." Lady Gardenia said. Sophie felt her eyes widen.

"What?!"

(Oh Lady Gardenia is turning into a character I like.)