"Great, I love those people." Sophie said sarcastically. "There is one other thing Sophie." Dex said, cautiously. Sophie looked up from her healed arm. "What?" She asked. "They are very distant relatives." He said slowly. Sophie looked over at Dex. "Hardly related." Dex said quickly. "Just barely." He looked around the room. "Who are they related to?" Sophie asked. "Who are we talking about?" Linh asked. "They are related to the Vackers." Dex said quietly. Sophie groaned flopping back on her bed. "Oh, great! Trust a Vacker to screw up everything." Than she remembered there were Vackers in the room. She took a deep breath. "Okay okay, but it said they are in Exile?" She asked.

"Yes."

"But that isn't possible. He was there, unless..." Sophie trailed off. She sat up. "Unless?" Dex asked. Sophie waved him off as she placed her chin in her hand. "Unless they have an alias, or another identity." She said.

"I'll have to talk to Mr. Forkle about it."

"But that means you'll-"

"Have to get in trouble." Sophie finished his sentence. "Why can't you just walk up to the of-" Keefe didn't get to finish, because Sophie looked at him "The council is watching members of he Black Swan, in their other identities, they are also watching me to see if I visit anyone out of the ordinary, so they can try and figure out who the Black Swan is." She said quickly. "I can only visit Sir Leto if I get in trouble, and get sent to he office." She hurried out. "Wait so you and Wylie..." Keefe said. "He helped me out." Sophie nodded. "Oh." He said. Sophie looked back at Dex. "Anything else?"

"Well, not really, besides they are hardly related to the Vackers, and they seem to still be in exile."

"We don't know that for sure." Sophie sighed as she sat down on her bed. "The Neverseen could be part of the council. They could have released-" Sophie's brain hurt just thinking about all the possibilities, she flopped back. "Stupid, stupid....You said their names were close. How close?" She asked as her arm went over her eyes. "Dewise and Iner Silvongue." Dex said. "Just flip the W and V upside down! Demise and Iver. Silvongue, add E, R and T. Demise ad Iver Silvertongue. Oh they couldn't think of anything better?" Sophie criticized. It felt good to get some annoyance out. "And who names their kids that?!"

"Actually about that." Dex said. "They were abandoned at eight. Taken to the council and were voluntarily given up. Chandla and Bose later died at some kind of fight with a rouge beast."

Sophie felt a chord of sympathy for the two brothers before shaking it off. There was no excuse for what they were doing. "Alright dark past, grudges and anger, common recipe for villains." Sophie said, "What else?" She asked. "That's it." Dex said. Sophie heaved a sigh. "Alright we finally got names." Keefe cheered sarcastically. "Now who are they?" He asked. "The Neverseen leaders." Dex answered. Sophie sat up, "Alright that's it, I'll have to make sure they are still there in exile."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Keefe said, as Sandor stepped in her room. "Sandor, before you try to talk me out of this I have to go, I have to make sure they are there." Sophie said. Sandor was growing but spoke. "I was thinking that was a good idea. No matter how much I dislike it. You do have to go." He said. Sophie started at his sudden agreement. "First you must talk to Mr. Forkle." Sandor said. "I will." Sophie nodded. "Giagantor you're with her on this?!" Keefe asked. Sandor nodded, "Alright fine, I'll say what we're all thinking." Fitz said straightening up from where he was leaning against the wall. He stood in front of Sophie. "You. Can't." He said, his eyes pushing against Sophie's resolve, she shoved right back, crossing her arms she spoke lowly. "I. Can. And. I. Will."

"How?" Fitz asked opening his arms. "How exactly do you plan to get inside exile?! How are you even going to get permission, and you can bet on everything that I'm not letting my Dad go back down there."

"I'm. Going. Whether you like it or not." Sophie said. Fitz took a deep breath closing his eyes he took a moment to calm himself. Before opening them again. "Sophie-"

"No!" She said stepping out of reach. "I'll create a back door if I have to. I'm going back there."

"What about back up?" Tam asked. Sophie looked at the others.

"I won't need it."

"Even if you get caught?! Sophie think! You're not thinking!" Biana said grabbing Sophie's shoulders. "No....I guess I'm not." Sophie admitted quietly. Going in alone was foolish, but she couldn't take anyone with her.....anyone in the room. "You're right." Sophie said stepping away from Biana. "I do need back up." Her eyes scanned over her friends. Linh was holding Tam's hand tightly, Keefe looked uncertain and Fitz looked angry. Dex and Biana both looked close to tears. Sophie glanced at her school satchel where her imparter was stuffed carelessly in.

She'd have to call in a few more favors.

(Oh?)