"It was a decided we couldn't tell you, and we...Alden erased Kyle and Rose's memories of us...of you." He said. Sophie's stomach roiled. Her vision started to turn back as cold anger filled her. She blinked it away. Stay calm. She too herself. "Who was all against it?" She asked. "Me...Elwin and Tam." Dex said. Three had wanted to tell her, to let her vote, that meant. Biana, and Fitz they had voted against telling her. Grady and Edaline had voted against her having anything to do with it. Alden and Della...Keefe. Keefe had voted against her? That couldn't of been possible, Keefe was many things but he wasn't unloyal. Linh had voted against her too! The closest people to her....had...they had hurt her. Again.

"Sophie don't be mad, it was for the best. No matter how much we didn't like it, Tam, Elwin and I had to stay quiet." Dex said. Sophie looked back at Dex, "Having a group decision is more important then telling me Dex? How long were you going to keep this from me?" Sophie asked. Dex looked away, "I...I had no choice."

"Dex, I'm your best friend. Your cousin. Family!" Sophie said. "I know that! But I couldn't-"

"You could have! You know I would never do something like that to you!" Sophie's voice was shrilling to a high pitch. Anger. Anger was the safest thing to feel right now. "I would have told you, no matter what the group decision was." She said. Dex didn't speak for a moment before turning his periwinkle eyes to her. "Sophie, I'm sorry." He said.

"Me too Dex." Sophie said fighting back the crack in her voice she pulled the door open and hurried down the stairs. Ignoring Dex's calls for her to wait.
How could they? Sophie lifted her home crystal before stopping. Grady and Edaline, they had voted against her. Sophie spotted a leap master out of the corner of her eye. Using it she leaped to Eternalia.
Sophie didn't wait for Dex to catch up. Sophie ran through the crowds. She accidentally left Sandor behind at Dex's home. He'd find her soon, she just. Sophie stopped. He didn't have to find her...looking down at her cape she knew just what she was going to do.

"Melody!" Sophie said bursting into the chime shop, startling the elf so much she nearly dropped the potted plant she was carrying. "Sophie, hello, ho-"

"I need a change of clothes. I'll come back later I promise, it's just-"

"Say no more." Said Melody as she set the pot down. Before long Sophie found herself outfitted in a pair of pants, a white long sleeve shirt and a red dress that was a very close model to Pearl's dress that Sophie had bought. Sophie left her clothes folded in a neat pile on the chair in Melody's office and left the chime shop. Sophie knew she'd get a lecture, but Sandor had said not to remove the trackers from her clothes. Not switch them. Sophie found herself walking through Eternalia. Not really knowing where she was going. Not caring either. She wanted to forgive the others, but she was to angry to even think about them. As she passed a book shop she stopped.

Books had been her safe haven. Always. Even before she knew she was an elf. Books and music. Sophie looked at the iPod in her hand. She just needed to calm down. She stepped into the book store. Someone called a greeting but she ignored it as she looked around. It wasn't extremely big, it was two stories with the upstairs was round, with shiny oak railings Sophie could see from where she stood, some couches and bookshelves, on the second floor. She quickly climbed the short stair case. Pulling sets of books out, she found a nicely lit corner, that was above the door. She set the books she had gathered aside and untangled her headphones. Just as she heard the door open, she also heard a very familiar crisp accented voice, sounding annoyed.

"No, Ambra. I told you already. I'm waiting for someone else, and I won't have someone on the side while I'm waiting." Fitz said. Ambra's voice wasn't high pitched, nor did it sound incredibly girly. It sounded...normal. But it didn't have an accent. "Fitz, I'm not going to give you up. What does she have that I don't?"