"Fitz what is it?" Sophie asked as Fitz nervously played with the tassel on the edge of the weaved blanket. "Can I look through you're scrapbook?" He asked, as Sophie leaned back in the couch, placing her socked feet on the coffee table she stilled. She hadn't looked through the scrapbook since she had left her human family. Sophie's eyes went up to the bookshelf, where a few books on cognate training, the books Fitz had been reading and her scrap book, with a few of her own books. "What's wrong Foster?" Keefe asked not looking up from his drawing. "Nothing just thinking." Sophie told him, looking back at Fitz nervously. "Don't worry, you don't have to let me look through it-" Fitz cut off as Sophie picked up her scrapbook.

She motioned him to follow her. Sophie's room was simple and she kept it clean. With white walls broken carpet a bed, with floral print bedding, and  dark curtains. Sophie kept her clothes folded and put away in the dresser, her shoes neatly by the door, it looked as if the room were empty. Sophie sat on the bed. "Close the door." She told Fitz as she crossed her legs. Fitz closed the door and sat beside her. Sophie swallowed as she stared down at the front picture, with her on her twelfth birthday.

She places between her and Fitz, resting the book on both their knees. "That's your sister?" Fitz asked. He had only seen Amy when she was passed out, even then her bangs had been in her face. Sophie nodded. "Yeah." She said before opening the cover, opening the book, she let Fitz hold open the cover. The beach, "We had a picnic that day." Sophie said. "A seagull had snatched half of Amy's sandwich, from her hand." She said smiling at the memory.
Fitz chuckled, "She took mine, since I wasn't eating." Sophie said pointing to the sandcastle she was building. "Is that-"

"Foxfire." Sophie nodded, at Fitz's question. "Mr. Forkle didn't erase everything then." Sophie said her fingers lingering on her Amy's face for a moment. Sophie wished she could see her in real life, to see the way her green eyes sparkled with mischief. Sophie turned the next page, and nearly burst into tears. Josh Loskie was between four year Sophie and one year old Amy. He had his arms wrapped around both their shoulders. His bright smile as goofy as ever, with one side tooth missing.

Four year old Sophie had her arms wrapped around Josh's neck, and Amy looked unsure of what she was supposed to do. They sat below the elm tree at a park, that had a small kiddie tree house above it. Amy was also looking away from the camera as if Mom was distracting her.

Josh wore a bright blue shirt, and his sandy brown hair was messy and looked as if he had been shocked by lightning. His sandalled feet stuck up, it had been a warm summer. Sophie had on a shirt identical to Josh's with blue shorts instead of tan. Her brown eyes sparkled just as much as Josh's, her hair was pulled into a pony tail and they looked like two happy kids, with a whole life ahead of them.
Amy however still looked like a baby with a pink dress and black shorts, her chubby face was confused and unsure.

Sophie brushed her fingers across Josh's face before quickly turning the page. Past the time of her fifth birthday, Josh had sat beside her as she opened presents. He had blown out the candles with her, and he had even let her clip a blue butterfly clip in his hair so they would match. Three pages were filled with pictures of her and Josh, then they stopped.

Completely.

The next page was when Sophie had started scrapbooking again. She was nine when she found it in herself to start scrapping again. She had saved the birthday pictures of herself and Amy she had messily placed them on one page, it was clear she had skipped a couple years, and hadn't really cared about making it look nice. Sophie pointed at a picture of her and Amy. "Amy had turned five there. We went to go to the pool. Amy always loved anything to do with water." Sophie said, realizing the pictures felt absent without Josh.

Around the same time Josh died, Sophie's telepathy had been triggered, the childish sparkle had gone out of her eyes, and her smile seemed pushed forward. Though some were real, she remembered feeling alone, not only because Josh was gone but because of the painful telepathy. Fitz didn't ask about Josh, he seemed to realize now wasn't the time. "Here...I turned ten." Sophie said pointing at a picture of her and Amy, it was clear just how different the sisters were. Amy was open and had a wide smile, Sophie's body language was withdrawn and she seemed more distracted by thoughts then the present. "We went to visit my Grandparents in Montana then." Sophie said, pointing to the picture of her Dad's parents, who looked like common grandparents who owned a small farm.

"And there?" Fitz asked pointing at Sophie on a zip line, with a red lifejacket. "That was Amy's ninth birthday, she wanted to go to Disney Land. They had a zip line there and we all had to take a turn." Sophie said rolling her eyes. She'd take the zip line over fighting a demon on the wing of an airplane any day. "There I...." Sophie frowned at the picture. Sophie was dressed in a purple and grey print dress with black leggings and sneakers. She had never wore- Sophie pulled the book into the lap. Sophie was looking around her surroundings in wonderment. Her blond hair had been braided to the side, her eyes were bright again.

She stood somewhere in front of a green building, that looked to be like a green café and garden, however in white letters, the sign said 'Leanne's'
Something twitched at the back of Sophie's mind. Sophie looked to be about nine or ten. She this look of absolute wonderment as she stared at the person behind the camera. Inside the café a very familiar woman stood in the window under a leap master.

"No way." Sophie breathed as she pulled the picture out of the four black edges that held it I'm place. "What is it? Did you visit another country?" Fitz asked. "Why does the sign say?" He asked. "You can't read it?" Sophie asked. Fitz gave her a look as they leaned over the picture. "No it's... It's not English, or Enlightened language...and it's certainly not in runes." He said. Sophie stared at the sign, it was easy to read, as clear as English. "This is the memory Mr. Forkle took." She said. "But where is it at?" Fitz asked. Sophie focused hard, she had run into the Lost Cities by accident. Mr. Forkle, he had taken her to...Germany. She had...she hjad started feeling guilty about Josh and her mind started breaking....he had given her libium to clear her mind, but she had her allergic reaction.

"Germany." Sophie said. "Fitz..." Sophie looked at the teal blue eyes. "We found our key to get home." She said.

(Who do you think the familiar elf under the leap master is?)