Prologue

My name is Julie Reddington. I tend to not follow the rules. 

Like the time I graffitied some guys building. 

"Julie," yelled the owner of the building I just graffitied. I ran faster and laughed. He would never catch me. I hugged my bag full of spray cans closer to my chest. I looked over my shoulder and saw the owner was hot on my tails. 

"Stop," he yelled again. We always do this. He always chases but never catches. I hopped down the stairs of the subway station, making sure not to fall. 

I swung my bag over my shoulder then jumped over the turnstile. I jumped on the train just as the doors were closing. I smiled cheekily at the owner and waved from my side of the glass. He was too slow I guess. Too bad, I really love the chase. I sit down and wait for my stop.

The doors opened and I walked out. I climbed the stairs and walked to my house. I opened the door and Gravity, my golden retriever puppy, came running to me. I looked around and didn't see my foster mom's purse. Maybe she went out. 

Thank goodness. 

I don't feel like dealing with her right now. Yes, I did say foster mom. My parents died when I was young if you were wondering. Gravity and I went to my room and played a small game of fetch. After that, I put a sheet over her. I laughed as she nipped at me when she figured her way out. I smiled at her sleeping form once I came out the bathroom. I had just taken a shower and was ready for bed. I got under the sheets next to the little pup and fell asleep feeling content with the day. It was one of my good days.

A/N:

I hope you liked the first mini-chapter. I had a better version but I forgot to save it so I had to re-write it. Personally, I liked the original better but what are you gonna do?Thank you for even making it this far. I hope you'll continue with me on this journey.

For your information, this is the first book in THE BAD SERIES.

BOOKS:

The Bad Girl

      Parker & Julie

The Bad Boy

      Theodore & Jackie

The Bad Friend

      Caleb & Stella

The Bad Kids

      Nick & Miranda