I'M CHRISTIAN AND HE JEWISH

NICKI POV

When I seen him he look surprise to see . We haven't see each other in like 7 years . When I seen him it bring back memoires .

Trey:" Hey Nicki ...Wow..Um...Its been along time since I seen you ". He said a little nervous .

Nicki:" Um trey what are you doing here and why are you in my room? ". I said trying to not sound like I'm rushing him .

Trey:" Cause your mom and dad call me and said that we going to church ". He said a little confused .

Nicki:" What ...Today is  Wednesday ". I said while picking up ton ton .

Trey:" Yeah they said its bible study and they really want me to come ". He said while looking at me really hard .

Nicki:" What ..".I walk off.

i walk down stairs and seen Drake and my brothers was back .I seen drake was hurt . He had his shirt off and he was laying on the couch . I seen a big Cut that had stitches on it . 

Nicki:" OH MY GOD DRAKE ". I cover my mouth and walk fast to him .

Drake:" I'm alright ....Its just a little cut ". He said like it was nothing .

Nicki:" Its not just a Cut ..Its really long too and big ". As I put Ton Ton in my lap and rub the line of his cut ,

Drake:" Got damn " . He flinch and yelp in pain .

Nicki:" What yall do to him ". I ask looking at my brothers .

Robert jr:" We didn't do nothing ". He said with a "why you blame us " look.

Michael:" He was catching a fish and when he pulled it the hook fell a loose and he fell and tha hook caught on to his shirt  ". He said while explaining every little detail .

just then Trey fake cough to get attention .

Carol:" Oh hey trey I haven't see you since you was little ". She said while hugging him .

Nicki:" Mom did you tell Trey that we are going to church ". I said confuse again .

Carol:" Yeah we are right " She said with a little sadness .

Nicki:" Okay ". I said just trying to cheer her up .

Drake:" Um Babe I gotta tell you something ". He said with a gulp.

Nicki:" What your don't want to go to church ". I ask while sitting up .

Drake:" Well its not that its just I'm ......Jewish

Every body:" WHAT