I DON'T LOVE YOU

DRAKE POV

When I kiss Nicki . I felt Love and tingle in my stomach . I really love her . I never felt this before . Some girls just kiss me and I don't feel nothing not a thing . But this one is difference . She pull away and then look up and I did too .  Then I seen This guy looking at me and Nicki really coldly . He then punch me .

NICKI POV

I seen Chris punch drake . I don't why in the H*LL Chris did that to drake .

Me:"CHRIS WHAT THE F**K ". I said yell .

Then Drake got up and punch him out on the floor. Then got on him and continue to punch him .

Me:" DRAKE STOP !!!!!!".I scream for him to stop .

He stop and he look at me . Then got back up  . He has a burst lip . I seen chris with a black eye . Chris got up and took a knife  from a plate . Then try to stab drake with it in his back . But I got in front of him and it stab me . That all I remember before I pass out .

I woke up in a hospital bed . I look and I seen Drake sitting in a sit next to me with his head down .

Me:"Dr...d..drake ". He look up so fast that i couldn't blink .

Drake:"Nicki You alive ". He said with a big smile .

Me:" What happen *try to sitting up* owwww". I scream in pain .

Drake:"lay back ". he said trying help me .

Me:'' What happen to me ". I said in pain .

Drake:'' um the doctor didn't come in yet and the nurse said you be fine ".He said with a relief in his voice . 

The doctor came in .

Doctor:"Oh you wake up .....well you  um you have good and bad news ".He said with a slight smile.

Doctor:"Um the bad news is that the knife hit your stomach and it hit the baby . ". He said with a sad look .

Me:" WHAT ". I start to cry .

Doctor:" yeah ....and the good news is that you can still make kids , because The knife didn't hit the part that you can make kids . " He said trying help .

Drake:" What ??" He said looking confuse .

Drake:" you was ....pregnant  ". He said really confused .

I just nodded my head . I just still cry and then drake hold me . I thought he was going to be mad .

Drake:"its ok ". He said holding me .

Doctor:" Well you can leave now if you want ." he said while walking .

drake just sign the paper and help me up and we left . He put me in his car and drive . I thought he didn't have a car .

Me:" drake how you get a car ?". I asked getting curious .

Drake:" oh um I got it today . That why I was going on the bus ,but i was about to walk.....but good thing i didn't ". He said looking at me with a smile trying to make me feel  better .

Me:" Lol ". I laughed a little .

Drake:" Why you didn't tell me you were pregnant ." He said getting serious .

Me:" cause I just met you ". I said while looking at him .

Drake:"oh ". He said while looking on the road .

Me:" where am I  ". He said while stopping at his  house .

Drake:" My place ". He said while helping get out .

Then I walk  in his house  while he help me . when I walk in I just on the couch,because my stomach hurts . When shut his door . A knock just came . Then drake open and it was CHRIS