THE TIME I MET THE YMCMB CREW

NICKI  POV

I woke up by my alarm clock and drake did  too . It was time to go to the Airport . Last night when drake was packing our bags he called the Airport to book us to go to L.A .  . I got up and look in the mirror I seen  my stomach getting big . Drake seen it too . Drake got up and went behind me . Then put his hands around my  waist to my stomach .

Nicki:" Drake look I'm getting a baby bump ." I said while rubbing my stomach and smiling .

Drake:"Yeah .. I can't wait too see her ". He said with a smile then it went down .

Nicki:" What wrong ?" I ask while turning around looking at his eyes .

Drake:" What if I'll not be a good father and -". He was cut off by me .

Nicki:" Drake ..I know you'll be a good father ". I said in a soft tone .

Drake:'' how ?" He said while looking at me .

Nicki:'' because she will always know that her daddy love her and that you ". I said while smiling and he smile back .

Drake:" Well I will get the bags in the car . " He said while getting the bags and walking out .

I just did went in the bath room and wash my hair and took a shower . After that brush my teeth and wash my face . After drake  finish bagging all of our stuff in the car . He came and did the rest of his hygienes . When we were all finish with our hygienes . We ate something for breakfast . Then we start to drive to the airport .

(SKIPPED PLANE AND THE AIRPORT )

We was finally here . It was beautiful . The tree and plants . We got off the plane and I could tell drake was relieve , because in the plane he start to sweat a lot . So I had to hold his hand the entire

trip . He was was surprise how the city look too . We were on the bus . We was going to this street called Rich$$. when I first hear that name I said who would name it that . Drake told me that they own the street .I was really surprise . The bus stop . Me and drake start to walk out of the bus . when we got off the bus the bus left . We turn around and seen THE BIGGEST HOUSE I ever seen .

Drake"D*mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!" He said while his eyes got big .

Nicki:" WOW!!!". I said while looking at every part of  the house  or mansion  .

We walk to the door and knock . When we did someone open the door . It was a guy with all kinds of tattoos on his body . Even his face have some . He look cute still .

???:" Whats up I'm lil wayne ..you must be Drake and you are *looking at me * ". He said while looking at me .

Nicki:" Nicki ". I said while he look at my stomach.

Lil Wayne :" oh I see yall having a baby ". He said while smiling at drake .

Drake:" Yeah ..How did you know ?" He said while holding my hand .

Lil Wayne:" I can see the Baby bump ". He said while pointing .

Lil Wayne:" come on in ...Let me get your bags . ". He while opening the door wide while we walk in .

When we walk in . I seen the The big lights and TV . My mouth open wide when I seen this .

Lil Wayne:" I hope yall like this . ". He said while walking upstairs with our bags .

Drake:" This Look ......amazing ". He said while looking .

Lil Wayne :" Ok let me explain some of the people who live here  Its lil twist , birdman , Tyga , Cory gunz , DJ khaled, and chris  oh  and some girls ". He said while smiling about to say something but someoneopen the front door and that was CHRIS