SHE MY WORLD

DRAKE POV

I woke up and I seen Nicki sleep . I knew she was tired and I didn't want to wake her up . I got up and look at the baby . She was still sleep i rush to do my hygiene then i look at her to see how beautiful  . She look like Nic . She has that skin just like her mom .  She so cute , but when the doctor said she blind but she has different eye then us . That bring me down a little , but at least she here . I just look at how she sleep . She so cute . She wake up and start to cry . This cause Nicki to wake up .  I pick her up and rock her , but that didn't help.

Nicki:" Drake I Think she hungry ". She said while reaching out for her .

I gave her to Nicki . Nicki Breastfeed her . She Then stop crying .

Nicki:" Aub can you pass me a bottle ." She said as I did .

Drake:"Nic you good at this ". I said while walking to her .

Nicki:" I'm just feeding her ". She look at me crazy like it was no biggie .

Drake:" babe I have to go to the studio ....do you think you going to be ok with the baby ". I said while walking to the door and getting my jacket .

Nicki:" Yes I'll be fine bye I  love you ".  She said as I left .

NICKI POV

Drake and I'm breastfeeding the baby . She so beautiful . She let go of my breast . Then I put her in her crib , because I have to do my hygiene . after I got finish with my hygiene . I put on a tank top and a skit . It was pink . With a design on it said " barbie " . I design it . I walk over to get ton ton . she was playing her grab. I pick her up and lay her . she smile .

Ton Ton :" GahhhhGOoooogagagag ". She said which made me smile .

I heard  a knock at the door and I put Ton Ton down . She then start to whine . I pick up a toy and let her play with it . She stop crying and play with the toy . I walk to the door . It was Rihanna . She look like she been crying .

Nicki:" What wrong Rih ". I said letting her in .

Rihanna:" Me and Chris broke up ". She said looking down and crying.

Nicki:" Why ?"  I asked confused .

Rihanna:" He said that he don't love me . He said that he got with me , because he just wanted to F**k ". She said while getting mad .

Nicki:" Oh I'm sorry rih ". I said with a sad look .

Rihanna:"Its ok ....Thank Nic ". She said getting up and walking . 

Nicki:" For what ". I said looking at her .

Rihanna:" For talking to me  , everybody thinks I'm a B***h after dating Chris ". She said while leaving .

Nicki:" well bye ". I said with my hand waving .

Rihanna:'' bye ". She said while leaving .

After Rihanna , I got Ton Ton . Then got a stroller and put her in it . Then open the door and as soon I was about to go .  Chris push me into a wall while kissing on my lip . I push him and slap him in the face .He didn't care , he just kept on doing it . Then try to take off my clothes  . But I kick him in the Balls . Then he fell .  Drake came in and look at my clothes being ripped . He look at Chris and me .

Drake:" I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY ". He said while he pulled out a gun and shot  him in the chest .