WIll YOU MARRY ME??

NICKI POV

I couldn't believe my eyes . Drake got this huge ring for me . I don't what to say .

Nicki:" YES DRAKE I WILL MARRY YOU !!!".I said loud and happy .

Drake:" YES ". He said while jumping up an his feet .

Drake:" Baby I promise you did not made a mistake . You just made me the LUCKIEST and HAPPIEST man in the world ". He said while putting the Diamond ring on my finger .

Nicki:" Drake I love you so much . " I said while grabbing his cute face and kissing it .

Drake:"I...*kissing*...love...*kissing*..you to ". He said in between the kisses I gave him .

Nicki:"Drake how you get this ..this look expensive drake ." I said with a Exciting look .

Drake:" well um...I was about to tell you when you have the baby , but WE BOTH GOT LABEL !!!". He yell really loud .

Nicki:" REALLY DRAKE *hug* ". I said while giving him a big huge .

Drake:" Its called Young Money / Cash Money a.k.a YMCAB and they send me a letter saying we have to live at the YMCAB mansion oh and they gave us a million dollar contract ". He said while getting it out of his pocket .

Nicki:" OMG ". I hug drake so much .

Drake:" Do you still want to move in , because You're pregnant and we have to take a plane to L.A ". He said looking at me concern .

Nicki:" Yeah I want to do this before the baby comes ". I said with a smile and walking to the kitchen .

Drake:" Great we going to pack our things today ". He said while walking up stairs .

I was really hungry . I went in the kitchen to cook me some food . It was 6:00 now . I didn't feel like cooking a lot of food . So I just bake a pizza . By the time it was done It was 6:30 . After I ate , I went up stairs to see how drake was doing with the bags .I brought a plate of pizza and soda with me , because he been up here for 30 mins and I guess he was hungry . I open the door and seen drake on the bed laying up watching tv. I seen the bags on the wall and mines . I can't believe drake pack my bag .Drake seen me with a plate and start to get up and walk over there where I was .

Nicki:" I brought you some food ". I said while giving it to him .

Drake:" Thank you baby oh and I pack your bag too ". he aid while grabbing the plate .

Nicki:" Why you always do this drake ,I could have pack my bags " . I said while sitting on the bed next to him eating .

Drake:" No You're my baby girl and you too ". He said while rubbing my stomach and kissing it .

Nicki:" lol ".

Drake :" lol ..........................good night baby ". He siad while I lay down and he did too .

Nicki:" goodnight drake ".

Drake POV

after that drake put his plate in the sink of our kitchen . Then walk back to my room and went to sleep