HeTHE BABY

NICKI POV

It been 9 months it was October  and  my stomach was already big like a ball . Today I was in the studio singing a new song called " super bass " . When I got finish with the song . I went to sit down on the couch to take a break . Drake was sitting by me . He said that he don't want to leave me , because this is the month the baby suppose to come . I feel so nervous . Wayne said we have to build a room for her , but I don't want her a room . I want her to sleep in our room . Every time Chris seen me . He get really mad and just get out the house . Chris is dating Rihanna , but I could tell that he don't like her . Drake start to rub my stomach and the baby love when drake rub my stomach  she start to jump.

Nicki:"Drakeeee stop ". I said smiling while he kept on doing it.

Drake:" why ". He said while looking up  .

Nicki:" cause she jumping  ". I said laughing .

Drake:" I love when I can feel when she jump ". He said while putting his head on my stomach .

Nicki:" lol  ". I laugh out loud .

While drake was rubbing my stomach . Chris walk in and sat on the couch . I don't know why . Drake Stop and just look at the TV . Chris just look at my stomach and me .

Chris:" I Have something to say ". He said with a mad look .

Drake:" What ". He said with a furious look .

Chris:" I'm sorry Nicki , That could had been my kid in your stomach- " He got cut off by me .

Nicki:" Chris I don't want to talk about it ". I said while looking at him .

Chris:" But " .

Drake:" She said she don't want to talk about it ". He said getting up and in a deep voice .

He got up and walk pass drake . He turn and run and tackle drake on the ground .

Nicki:" DRAKE !!!!!" .I yelled loud .

I run over there and I seen Blood on his face . Chris push me off of him and kept punching him .

Nicki:" CHRIS STOP  PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! ". I scream for him to stop until Wayne came and push him off .

Lil Wayne:" CHRIS STOP ". He push him off .

when he did that . I felt water came out . When I felt that . That when I knew my water broke . drake was up and mad .

Nicki : " DRAKE MY WATER BROKE ". I scream in pain .

He hurry up and got me up . Then put me in the car . Chris was driving in his car to the hospital . The pain was so bad . When we finally got to the hospital . I was in the bed trying to give birth . We was up here for like 13 hours . Drake was still holding my hand . 

Doctor:" Ok THIS IS THE LAST PUSH 1.........2.......3 ..push ". He said trying to pull out and she came out .

Doctor:" What you going to name her ? " He said while passing the baby to the nurse so she can wash her .

Nicki:" Tonya onika Graham ". I yelled , because I was out of Breathe .

after all that The nurse let me see my baby . She let me hold her she was so cute her eyes wear not like any eyes I seen light grey .

Nicki:" um nurse why her eyes is different ". I asked while looking at her .

Nurse:" The doctor said she is blind , but she can see still . It just different . That why her eyes is really light grey .  " She said while looking at a clipboard .

I just look in her eyes , because she was so cute . I didn't want to let her go . Drake came in . He smile when I was holding the baby . He walk over and look at her .

Drake:" WOW ''. He said with a surprise look .

Drake:" The cutest thing I ever seen .. can I hold her ". He said with a smile and I nodded and gave him the baby .He was just rocking her and she slept in his chest .Wayne and the rest of the crew came except Chris .

Tyga:" Where is she ". He asked loudly .

Lil Wayne:"SHHhhh .. she sleeping ". He whisper to tyga . *she woke*

Cory:" WOW Look at hey eyes Bird ". He said while drake let them see as I smile and lay back .

Birdman:" What kind of eyes is that?" He said with a weird look.

DJ khaled: " big cute grey eyes".He said while looking at her .

Lil Twist :" AWWWWWWWWWW" . He said while looking at her blow bubbles .

the doctor came in . While everybody was just looking how cute she is .

Doctor:" Well I see everybody got attach to the baby ".He said with smile .

Doctor:" Mrs. Graham you can leave if you don't feel no pain ". He said as I nodded .

Drake still hold the baby I sign a sheet , when we was done we went home . Ton ton already ate so she went to bed . I didn't feel hungry I felt tired so I went to bed with drake hands around my waist .