IS THIS LOVE??

NICKI POV

I woke up with drake arm around my waist . I remember what happen last night and I smile . I Move out the bed slow , so drake would not wake up  . But he did anyways . He look at me and smile .

Drake:"Good morning baby ". He said with a deep and sexy tone .

Nicki:"Good morning handsome ". I said with a smile and blush .

Drake:" look like some one had a good time last night ". He said while chuckle.

Nicki:" Shut up lol ". I said with a little laugh .

Drake:"lol You know you did ". He said with a smirk .

Nicki:"I'm going  to cook breakfast ". I said walking out the door until drake got in front of me .

Nicki:"drake what are you doing ". I said with a smile trying to get pass him .

Drake:" I'm not letting my Baby girl Cook ". He said with a smile .

Nicki:"Aww you do that for me ". I said with a smile .

Drake:" like I said I'll do anything for you ". He said while walking to the Kitchen .

(I skipped the Breakfast and finishing hygeine )

After eating , Me and drake sit on the couch and watch tv for a little .

Drake:" Nicki... ..... I know this is fast , but I love you and I never love no one else like  this before .*deep breath * Nicki do you want to move in with me ?'' He said while starting at me with nervous eyes .

Nicki:" I love you too.....Yes drake I will move in with you". I said with a big smile .

Drake:" YES !!!!!!!!!!! ". he said while jumping up .

Nicki:" Drake I have to get my clothes from my house ." I said while standing .

Drake:" Oh ok ". he said  with a smile still .

Drake got his car and we got in the car and drive with the music on .( skipped drive). we was finally there . I seen a car . It was Chris car , why  he in my house .

Drake:"Whose  car is that ?". He said curious .

Nicki:" my Ex-Chris ". I said with a sad look  .

Drake:" oh yeah that N**** ". he said under his breath .

Drake: " well let go in ". He said while getting out the car and  i did too .

I walk at the door . I open the door , because it was not locked . Drake was behind me . When I walk in My place was a mess . It was broken glass on the floor and my kitchen was full of trash .

Nicki:"I'm going up stairs ". I said while walking up there until drake stop me .

Drake:"Do you want me to come up there with you ?" He asked with a serious look .

Nicki:" No I'm ok Drake ". I said while walking up there . 

When I open the door to my room . I seen chris on the ground . When he seen me he look up .

Nicki:" what you doing here?"I said while walking close to him .

Chris:" I could ask you the same question ." He said while looking down.

Nicki:" Chris I'm going to pack my bag and leave".I said with no expression .

Chris:" I Know  ". He said while standing up .

Nicki:" Chris you should move o-" I said while I rush to the  bathroom and throw up and chris run and seen what I was doing . Then think for a minutes and look mad .

Chris:" YOUR PREGNANT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote , comment , and follow me . tell me how good or bad it is . or inbox me . PLEASE DO THESE THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY OUT OF MY LIFE (DRICKI * NICKI MINAJ AND DRAKE *)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara